Classic NES Series: Zelda II: The Adventure of Link Game Boy Advance

7.3

1. Nov 10, 2013
    This game is brutally difficult. However it is also brutally fun its an absolute blast to play and it's five dollars on the virtual console so go buy it
  2. Oct 25, 2015
    E' molto bello......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
  3. Dec 22, 2015
    I do not understand the bad reputation of this game ... it is wonderful !!!!! To my taste a lot and enjoy me ..... honestly, I am convinced that the people who give such low notes have not played enough with him , an adventure game fledged and extreme difficulty, especially in his last palace, a huge world , a variety of enemies , magic , lunges , perfect gameplay, secrets in every cornerI do not understand the bad reputation of this game ... it is wonderful !!!!! To my taste a lot and enjoy me ..... honestly, I am convinced that the people who give such low notes have not played enough with him , an adventure game fledged and extreme difficulty, especially in his last palace, a huge world , a variety of enemies , magic , lunges , perfect gameplay, secrets in every corner , good music , in short, easily meets all the requirements you may be required to zelda .

No comprendo la mala fama de este juego...es una maravilla!!!!! A mi me gusto muchisimo y disfrute como pocas veces.....sinceramente, estoy convencido que la gente que le da unas notas tan bajas no han jugado lo suficiente con él, un juego de aventuras en toda regla y de dificultad extrema, sobre todo en su ultimo palacio, un mundo enorme, variedad de enemigos, magias, estocadas, una jugabilidad perfecta, secretos en cada rincon, buena musica , en fin, cumple con creces todos los requisitos que se le puede exigir a un zelda.
  4. AB
    Nov 8, 2004
    This is the worst Zelda game since the CD-i games by Philips. But that is saying nothing. This is an amazing adventure, but sometimes it just doesn't feel like Zelda.
    Oct 27, 2004
    This game will roxors j00r boxers! Go buy it now!
  6. Dec 30, 2011
    Oh, yes, my favourite Zelda for one reason: the first Zelda I played long time ago!

Ok. Really. This Zelda is a good game with lovely unique components. I.e: magic, good length, the possibility of learning techniques, experience points and a lot of places or characters which will be used in other Zelda games.
  7. Aug 18, 2013
    This review is the the 3DS eShop. Wow I just got done beating this game and my the palms of my hands are still sweaty. This is an awesome game to play. Not to mention how stinking hard it is. I was using virtual console saves and the game was still kicking my but. Just to get through to the next section in certain dungeons was a win. I don't know how anyone could have beaten this gameThis review is the the 3DS eShop. Wow I just got done beating this game and my the palms of my hands are still sweaty. This is an awesome game to play. Not to mention how stinking hard it is. I was using virtual console saves and the game was still kicking my but. Just to get through to the next section in certain dungeons was a win. I don't know how anyone could have beaten this game going into the Great Palace on three lives. But I finally finished a game I have always wanted to beat. Expand
  8. Jan 28, 2013
    The difficulty of this game turns a lot of people off. This isn't your typical Zelda game. With that being said, it revolutionized the franchise, using a few of the aspects still seen today. The fact that it doesn't exactly "feel" like future Zelda's is not a bad thing.
  9. Aug 2, 2016
    I decided to stop being a **** and play this f*cking game. My impressions:
    -It IS incredibly difficult.
    -The story is practically nonexistent. -Those controls, GODDAMMIT LINK, HIT THE ENEMY ALREADY! JESUS CHRIST! -Wait, how do I use my magic... Wait... Is it select? Wait.. Oh, ok. But even then, it feels so good. The best thing about this game is the feeling of accomplishment. That
    I decided to stop being a **** and play this f*cking game. My impressions:
    -It IS incredibly difficult.
    -The story is practically nonexistent.
    -Those controls, GODDAMMIT LINK, HIT THE ENEMY ALREADY! JESUS CHRIST!
    -Wait, how do I use my magic... Wait... Is it select? Wait.. Oh, ok.
    But even then, it feels so good.
    The best thing about this game is the feeling of accomplishment. That feeling of "OMFG, I finished this dungeon! OH YEAH! THAT'S A THING THAT CAN HAPPEN! MOM!
    ...
    MOM!
    I PASSED A DUNGEON!
    MOM!
    ...
    ok"
    When you get the hang of the controls, it is really satisfying. It's the kind of game in which you can kill an enemy at front, from above, from below, and look to the side and say "DID YOU SEE THAT?" even if you're completely alone.
    People say that when Nintendo made this game, they were like "I mean, people like Mario and Zelda, so...". You know what? I think those people are right. It IS incredibly like Mario. Some enemies, the controls... The worst of this game is that it's confusing. Confusion is the worst thing to feel while playing a game. You should always know what to do, or even have a clue. But this game says "NAH-AH!" to your patience.
    I still think that you should play this zelda as your first, but once you gained experience on "dose zordas", you can play this.
    Oh man, this is really nerve wrecking.
  10. Feb 5, 2016
    Props to this game for not following the path that its revolutionary prequel established. This game tried something completely new and pulled it off well. Incredibly difficult though.
  11. Jul 27, 2016
    If I rated the NES in metascore I would rate this a 77/100. But the GBA port is better and another plus is you can play it almost anywhere and the game is good in general.

#7 Most Discussed Game Boy Advance Game of 2004
#7 Most Shared Game Boy Advance Game of 2004

1. This is the only Zelda game I can think of that used experience points to level-up. Other than that, you're dealing with a typical (and engrossing) Legend of Zelda experience.
  2. Any game that holds up more than a decade later is definitely one to watch, and Zelda II is one of these games.
  3. I have to say that I was surprised how good the game actually was and how badly the game gets trashed nowadays. Sure, it may be the worst in the series of Zelda titles, but it's by no means a bad game.