Dogz Game Boy Advance

• Also On: PC
6.3

1. CarlW.
    Feb 6, 2007
    I wouldn't say that "everyone should give this game a ten," in fact I think Ubisoft's CATZ game is far better. however, this game has some quirks about it that make it more fresh, fun, and rejuvenating for your child to play than Nintendogs did. granted, the game was probably inspired by Nintendogs, so people will have negative things to say about it, but for the most part the I wouldn't say that "everyone should give this game a ten," in fact I think Ubisoft's CATZ game is far better. however, this game has some quirks about it that make it more fresh, fun, and rejuvenating for your child to play than Nintendogs did. granted, the game was probably inspired by Nintendogs, so people will have negative things to say about it, but for the most part the game is a good pick for your kids to play. Expand
  2. FangT.
    Feb 3, 2007
    This game is AMAZING! I played at my friend's house, and hopefully maybe I'll go to Target and buy it!
  3. HannahT.
    Jul 9, 2006
    This game is so awesome, its like the re-introducing of nintendogs, except for better, this game is totally deserving a 10 rating from everyone!
  4. KimN.
    Dec 19, 2005
    i think it was the best game that i have ever play before.
  5. RaichuP.
    Dec 16, 2005
    I give it a 10 because there are many things to do in this game! like take your dog on the town and pick out a puppy of your own!
  6. KrystalHearts
    Nov 27, 2005
    The dogs are sooo cute. If you like Nintendogs, you'd like this.

#7 Most Discussed Game Boy Advance Game of 2005

1. Dogz isn't just a poor man's "Nintendogs" - it's a fundamentally rubbish game, regardless of the competition. Put simply, there's just not enough to do, and it's so repetitive that it's hard to see how even very young children could be entertained for more than half an hour or so.
  2. Game Informer
    There's a fair amount of depth, with various tricks, items, and things to do with your dog. [Feb 2006, p.113]
  3. A pretty average game that won't hold the kids' interest for long. There aren't very many things to do in the game, and it becomes boring after awhile.