Dogz Game Boy Advance
  • Release Date: Nov 17, 2005
  • Also On: PC
6.3

1. Dec 16, 2011
    A noble attempt at a portable pet simulator, but in the end there's just not enough to do, on the plus side the graphics are fantastic, but the game just is just so repetitive, you will literally do the same things for as long as you play it, I could literally predict after 20 minutes how everything was going to play out, it's got some interesting features and ideas I would like to see expanded upon, but this just to boring and repetitive to recommend, especially when you can just buy a real dog. Collapse
  2. Oct 2, 2011
    This game sucked horribly. If you want a good dog game get nintendogs. This game was really bad. I would only like it if i were a 3 year old girl. Man it was so freaking bad, i dont understand how anyone could like it!
  3. Dec 16, 2011

1. Dogz isn't just a poor man's "Nintendogs" - it's a fundamentally rubbish game, regardless of the competition. Put simply, there's just not enough to do, and it's so repetitive that it's hard to see how even very young children could be entertained for more than half an hour or so.
  2. There's a fair amount of depth, with various tricks, items, and things to do with your dog. [Feb 2006, p.113]
  3. A pretty average game that won't hold the kids' interest for long. There aren't very many things to do in the game, and it becomes boring after awhile.