Donkey Kong Country 3 Game Boy Advance
8.6

1. Jul 18, 2011
    As much as I love this port, it is somewhat hampered by slippery characters. Also, this game lies far too much on trial-and-error, but that's ok, because I can still enjoy the colorful graphics.
  2. Feb 22, 2013
    With the same amazing gameplay and desgin from the original in tact, as well as some new minigames, and an absolutely brilliant and brand new soundtrack written by the original composer himself, this is the definitive version of DKC3. The new soundtrack is amazing, and just sells it for me. Everything else as well is improved and updated, and if your ever thinking of playing DKC3, play this version, it is well worth it. Expand

1. The stylised visuals looks great after all these years (and better than most things on GBA, it has to be said), and the exacting, refined gameplay formula still had us as hooked now as it did back then.
  2. Since 2D never really evolved far beyond this point, the game of course not only holds up but is a true blessing as it looks absolutely magnificent on the Micro screen. [Nov p.96]
  3. Diligent players should be able to blast through the entire game in around five hours, but there are plenty of secrets to watch out for.