Donkey Kong Country Game Boy Advance

8.9

1. RossM.
    Sep 20, 2003
    Best game ive ever played buy it!
  2. Evan
    Nov 9, 2005
    A very fun game with great replayability with the hero mode when you beat the game plus the attack mode and the mini games. It is a classic game that makes you wish you were a monkey!
    May 30, 2003
    Is a perfect adaptation of the original game of super nes.
  4. MattR.
    Jun 29, 2003
    Not as spiecial as the ones on SNES but still so so .I thought it was gonna be better but what do you expect when you grown up with DK.
  5. TJ
    Jul 12, 2003
    This game is off the fa sheezy!! Yea! Buy dis tight game. Some things kinda suck though. like the music. Buy dis game playa!
  6. RickS.
    Aug 10, 2003
    This is the best game for GBA i've ever played.
  7. MarkusL.
    Aug 22, 2003
    This game rocks! I'm Donkey Kong fan and I have a lot of DK games. E.g. DK 64 DKC 1 DKC 2 DKC 3 DKC (GBA) DK Land 2.
  8. Nick
    Sep 27, 2003
    DKC is an amazing game and just as amazing on the Handheld Nintendo as on the console. I Love the Music The graphics and every last element of this wonderfully put together game! great Work!!
  9. Sep 5, 2012
    A true gaming classic, a title that introduced the best 3D platforming available. This game is where it all began, an epic quest for stolen bananas! What I like best about the original compared to 2 and 3 is the world. Even though it is more basic, it is a treat to look at and I get a special feeling inside every time I think of the rainy jungle or snowy mountain levels. Another greatA true gaming classic, a title that introduced the best 3D platforming available. This game is where it all began, an epic quest for stolen bananas! What I like best about the original compared to 2 and 3 is the world. Even though it is more basic, it is a treat to look at and I get a special feeling inside every time I think of the rainy jungle or snowy mountain levels. Another great aspect is the difficulty, which is definitely there and collecting all the extras such as DK coins was extremely challenging. Some of the boss fights were a bit too easy but King K. will challenge you at the end. Overall I have great feelings about this and the second, Diddy Kong's Quest. Expand
  10. Jan 29, 2014
    I have this on the SNES; it's just awesome. Story's simple, levels are challenging but fun. Music has its retro charm, and it definitely holds some sentimental value. Great classic.
  11. Aug 23, 2015
    A true classic game got a remake and is still awesome like its original game on the SNES, which was easily one of the best games back then. With new features like mini-games, better saving mechanism, an extra level and some redesigning makes the gaming experience even better than ever before. And about the game itself? There is not much to say except the outstanding level design whichA true classic game got a remake and is still awesome like its original game on the SNES, which was easily one of the best games back then. With new features like mini-games, better saving mechanism, an extra level and some redesigning makes the gaming experience even better than ever before. And about the game itself? There is not much to say except the outstanding level design which makes every level unique and enjoyable. Apart from that, the great music and funny characters makes the game even more entertaining. Expand
  12. Mar 22, 2015
    9/10 .................................................................................................................................................

#22 Most Discussed Game Boy Advance Game of 2003

1. Fun though DKC is, it is - as many have said in the past - rather on the short side. Stumbling through the game with a fairly good idea of where everything was, it took us about four hours to get to the final boss and dispatch him, picking up some 70 per cent of the game's secrets along the way.
  2. A game of this overall technical sheen that can really make you smile and take notice, doesn't come along every day... in fact it comes along every nine years. If you've not sampled it before, now is the time.
  3. Game Informer
    There's a certain intensity of action and sense of urgency that only a 2D platformer can deliver. This game is a great way to rediscover that feeling for yourself. [June 2003, p.118]