Donkey Kong Country Game Boy Advance
8.9

1. Mar 22, 2015
    9/10 .................................................................................................................................................
  2. Jan 29, 2014
    I have this on the SNES; it's just awesome. Story's simple, levels are challenging but fun. Music has its retro charm, and it definitely holds some sentimental value. Great classic.
  3. Sep 5, 2012
    A true gaming classic, a title that introduced the best 3D platforming available. This game is where it all began, an epic quest for stolen bananas! What I like best about the original compared to 2 and 3 is the world. Even though it is more basic, it is a treat to look at and I get a special feeling inside every time I think of the rainy jungle or snowy mountain levels. Another greatA true gaming classic, a title that introduced the best 3D platforming available. This game is where it all began, an epic quest for stolen bananas! What I like best about the original compared to 2 and 3 is the world. Even though it is more basic, it is a treat to look at and I get a special feeling inside every time I think of the rainy jungle or snowy mountain levels. Another great aspect is the difficulty, which is definitely there and collecting all the extras such as DK coins was extremely challenging. Some of the boss fights were a bit too easy but King K. will challenge you at the end. Overall I have great feelings about this and the second, Diddy Kong's Quest. Expand
  4. Evan
    Nov 9, 2005
    A very fun game with great replayability with the hero mode when you beat the game plus the attack mode and the mini games. It is a classic game that makes you wish you were a monkey!
  5. Nick
    Sep 27, 2003
    DKC is an amazing game and just as amazing on the Handheld Nintendo as on the console. I Love the Music The graphics and every last element of this wonderfully put together game! great Work!!
  6. RossM.
    Sep 20, 2003
    Best game ive ever played buy it!
  7. MarkusL.
    Aug 22, 2003
    This game rocks! I'm Donkey Kong fan and I have a lot of DK games. E.g. DK 64 DKC 1 DKC 2 DKC 3 DKC (GBA) DK Land 2.
  8. RickS.
    Aug 10, 2003
    This is the best game for GBA i've ever played.
  9. TJ
    Jul 12, 2003
    This game is off the fa sheezy!! Yea! Buy dis tight game. Some things kinda suck though. like the music. Buy dis game playa!
  10. MattR.
    Jun 29, 2003
    Not as spiecial as the ones on SNES but still so so .I thought it was gonna be better but what do you expect when you grown up with DK.
    May 30, 2003
    Is a perfect adaptation of the original game of super nes.

1. Fun though DKC is, it is - as many have said in the past - rather on the short side. Stumbling through the game with a fairly good idea of where everything was, it took us about four hours to get to the final boss and dispatch him, picking up some 70 per cent of the game's secrets along the way.
  2. A game of this overall technical sheen that can really make you smile and take notice, doesn't come along every day... in fact it comes along every nine years. If you've not sampled it before, now is the time.
  3. There's a certain intensity of action and sense of urgency that only a 2D platformer can deliver. This game is a great way to rediscover that feeling for yourself. [June 2003, p.118]