Dr. Mario / Puzzle League Game Boy Advance

tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. NajinJ.
    Mar 8, 2006
    two brilliant puzzle games i grew up with. can't go wrong with this one.
  2. TonyG.
    Dec 5, 2005
    2 games!?!?!? that's all??? nintendo your better than that! and $30 bucks!! ?? !! what the ... ?? maybe $14.99 whould have been more acceptable for a pretty much dead system. and who actually plays dr. mario?? game is boring. I only got it for the puzzle league. and if your only buying this for puzzle league, wait for the price drop! I have to admit puzzle league is awsome and has 2 games!?!?!? that's all??? nintendo your better than that! and $30 bucks!! ?? !! what the ... ?? maybe $14.99 whould have been more acceptable for a pretty much dead system. and who actually plays dr. mario?? game is boring. I only got it for the puzzle league. and if your only buying this for puzzle league, wait for the price drop! I have to admit puzzle league is awsome and has alot of gaming options. worth maybe 20 bucks. next time nintendo, if your gonna sell it for 30 dollars, atleast include some more games. paying 30 kinda feels like your getting ripped off. feels empty. i know you can fit like 30 or more 16 bit games on 1 gba cart. don't milk your loyal fans. take care of us, we take care of you. Collapse

#27 Most Discussed Game Boy Advance Game of 2005

1. As a package it's excellent to have two timeless games to dip back into whenever you feel like it, but there's still the niggling feeling that Nintendo's pricing strategy for such things is bordering on insane.
  2. Whereas Dr. Mario is a bit more simplistic and easy to jump in and out of for quick portable sessions, the slightly deeper Puzzle League overshadows Dr. Mario's lasting appeal with its greater variety of game modes, play options and presentation elements.
  3. While the core gameplay here is considerable, and is head and shoulders above most other imitative offerings from other developers, it is still exceedingly bare-bones.