Ed, Edd n Eddy: Jawbreakers! Game Boy Advance

May 18, 2004
    Ed is the best!!!
  2. FrancescaC.
    Apr 11, 2005
    All the Ed's all better (the best).
  3. Ed-Boy
    Feb 24, 2005
    I love triple E and I like this game!
  4. EdFan150Ed
    Mar 9, 2004
    I mostly like it cause I watch the show!
  5. MooP.
    Aug 3, 2003
    It's a good game but It gets kinda boring after awile and some secret things are way to hard to unlock. But most ed edd n eddy fans will love!
  6. Mikiki
    Jul 19, 2003
    It's sooo cool....
  7. Ed
    Aug 11, 2003
    Well first of all lets put it this way Jimmy cracked corn and I don't care!! This game was great, if you like the Ed, Edd, n' Eddy series on Cartoon Network. The graphics are great for cartoons, but the gameplay could have been a lot better. If you are a fan of the Ed, Edd, n' Eddy series then you should definently buy this game.
  8. ToddG.
    Aug 12, 2003
    Well, to top things off, ive played the game, and im prolly the biggest fan of ed edd eddy, seriously though, who doesn't like it?!
  9. Zeus
    Aug 13, 2003
    I thought it was great.
  10. JacobE
    Dec 23, 2009
    It was an odd game: At some points it was so simple any gamer of his or her stride could complete it, but then sometimes the levels were extremely difficult. The gameplay was decent, compared to most movie/Tv-show-based games.
  11. Jun 26, 2016
    I regret what I said before this game has the most sluggish gameplay of all time! Even more than sonic labyrinth. Graphics look mediocre. Controls are mediocre. The story is way to cliche in the ed edd n eddy way. Stick to the tv show which I love.

1. The execution just wasn’t there. The entire game seemed to walk across the line between mediocre and good. The gameplay, while having the right concept, just isn’t as fun as it might have been.
    The game design just doesn't come together as a game with any real "fun" to it.
  3. Pocket Games