1.4

Overwhelming dislike- based on 14 Ratings

1. Jan 7, 2013
    This game has no difficult but impossible. The point of the game is smash your Game-boy Advance to pieces. The graphics are terrible and look grotesquely ugly and the controls are frustrating. The 4 positive critics are really gone out of there minds.
  2. Mar 1, 2015
    (Reviewing the Atari 2600 game) E.T. is a piece of crap. It is considered the worst game ever. The graphics are awful even for the 1980s. The controls are inverted. There are so many holes. There were even so many copies buried in the New Mexico Desert. Avoid this game at ALL COSTS!!
  3. Feb 28, 2015
    This game is terrible, and VERY VERY crappy! Why? I bet it is that remake of E.T. S**t released for the Atari 2600. Please do not buy this crap at all costs. Buy Super Mario 3D World instead.
  4. Jun 21, 2014
    It was an amazing game when I was a kid. I was only 4, E.T. came out of my closet to rape me and give me E.T for the GBA. It felt like anal-sexed from E.T. it was lovely 11/10 E.T. running 4k graphics right now burn in hell if you don't like E.T.
  5. May 16, 2014
    WHY?! why?! WHY?! errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrwyuiedhfygwryuyrweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeu

1. A delightful little game with solid graphical elements and difficulty levels that will challenge most players.
  2. This is definitely one to stop the E.T. obsessed kids screaming, but no game for a grown up.
  3. For older gamers, E.T. offers little to phone home about. [May 2002, p.142]