Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Game Boy Advance

7.8

1. Aug 2, 2013
    Hands down my favorite game for the Game Boy Advance, and definitely in my top five in the Final Fantasy series. The game play is addictive, the job system makes you feel like you're actually getting some where with your characters, and the variety of races adds a nice spin to the game. I've lost track of the amount of times I've laid awake in bed, repeating "just one more battle and thenHands down my favorite game for the Game Boy Advance, and definitely in my top five in the Final Fantasy series. The game play is addictive, the job system makes you feel like you're actually getting some where with your characters, and the variety of races adds a nice spin to the game. I've lost track of the amount of times I've laid awake in bed, repeating "just one more battle and then I'll sleep.. wait that was over too soon, just one more.." Hours of great game play and a very, very large amount of replay value. I will cherish this game for years to come. Expand
  2. AlexD.
    Sep 15, 2003
    Too Late.... Eyes Droopy.... Ah Yes I remember those times well. Up All night guiding Ramza and his random cohorts along their adventures. I Just hope they find a way to place him in this one.
  3. AndréF.
    May 4, 2006
    al its good to play and its a good game i like verely this game but i me have a problem and now i trying have other.
  4. May 21, 2015
  5. B.Banks
    Oct 20, 2003
    Wow!!! This is more addictive then (gasp...) pokemon! After you get the gist of it it's pure rpg bliss.
  6. ZachD.
    Sep 10, 2003
    This is the best game ever made.
  7. Bob
    Sep 8, 2003
    Awsome!!!!
  8. Paradox
    Oct 8, 2003
    This game is not only great but addicting it will keep you playing for hours straight6 with out even realizeing how long you have acctually been playing so it's worth the 30 bucks just go buy it.
  9. PulzarU.
    Aug 21, 2003
    Its just as great as de PSone games.
  10. DiN.
    Aug 30, 2003
    I was lucky enough to have an uncle in the industry who got me an early build of FFT a while ago and I haven't put it down yet. I love RPGs and the isometric ones are my favorite type. FFT is King!
  11. TheRob
    Sep 10, 2003
    When will they utilize px2 to make the ultimate FFT game? Im talking about FFT on a grand scale with as many as 50 characters in a battle!
  12. TonyR.
    Sep 10, 2003
    I absolutely Love it!! It just barely passes Tactics Ogre. But only because it's a FF game. LIVE ON FF!!
  13. IgorK.
    Sep 10, 2003
    This game is just KUPO ! :)
  14. DeathReaper
    Sep 10, 2003
    I find the english version extremly fun i cant sop playing it its like the greatest game ever created on gba i think that they should make more final fantasy tactics for gba
  15. Manaknight
    Sep 15, 2003
    This game is really cool.....kind of like my Panda Bear Militia....sorry
  16. LennieC.
    HALLELUYA!!!!!!!!!!!!
  17. ChrisM.
    Sep 20, 2003
    At first, I felt this wasn't as good as FFT, but after a good 20 hours of gameplay, i began to realize the added depth and versatility! FFTA is even better than the original. It really does grow on you!
  18. MoryB.
    Sep 22, 2003
    I'd love to explain how deep this game is, how good the graphics are, and how much fun it is overall, but this is also the most addictive game I have ever played. No time to write, I must get back to playing!
  19. MattW.
    Sep 26, 2003
    I agree with all of the posts out there that this is a good game but I do not agree that it's better than the first. FF Tactics is one of the best FF games I have ever played. FFTA does grow on you and I do like some of the newer stuff but it's not better than the original. While others are waiting on Crystal Chronicals I on the other hand am waiting on FFX-2. I can't wait I agree with all of the posts out there that this is a good game but I do not agree that it's better than the first. FF Tactics is one of the best FF games I have ever played. FFTA does grow on you and I do like some of the newer stuff but it's not better than the original. While others are waiting on Crystal Chronicals I on the other hand am waiting on FFX-2. I can't wait to see Tidus again!!! Expand
  20. MikeB.
    Sep 6, 2003
    Great.
  21. BobbyP.
    Sep 7, 2003
    Is there anything else I can say about how powerful and thrilling this game is? The first F. F. T. was a masterpiece...so here comes the next one! An absolutely great game!
  22. Jean-ChristopheB.
    Sep 8, 2003
    This is the best portable RPG ever made!
  23. HeHe
    Sep 9, 2003
    Love it!!@
  24. AlexS.
    Jan 4, 2004
    I hate this game because it's destroying my social life! lol... pure RPG at it's best.
  25. Shanw
    Mar 1, 2004
    This game completely blows away every RPG in terms of fighting. Seeing that the game is based on the fighting, they obviously had to make the fighting good, which they did. There are tons of new weapons to use and missions to play and it never leaves you bored.
  26. SeanT.
    Mar 30, 2004
    Amazing and disappointing all at once. The original had it all; An enthralling, epic story coupled with deep andaddictive gameplay. This sequel offers vaguely similar gameplay and barely any story to back it up. The biggest differences are that this "Ivalice" is nothing like the original Ivalice of Tactics and the introduction of the pesky judges who hinder you party in certain ways and Amazing and disappointing all at once. The original had it all; An enthralling, epic story coupled with deep andaddictive gameplay. This sequel offers vaguely similar gameplay and barely any story to back it up. The biggest differences are that this "Ivalice" is nothing like the original Ivalice of Tactics and the introduction of the pesky judges who hinder you party in certain ways and fine/jail you if you go against their rulings. Not a bad game, but not what fervent FF Tactics fans were clamoring for. The less adult flavor and bad story peppered with oddities like race exclusive job classes and the afforementioned Judges makes Tactics an irritating substitute. Then again, there's little else out there to compare it to and on its own merits it's still a good if not a great game! Definately worth purchasing despite the lack of similarity to its predecessor in many respects. If you like Tactic style gaming, that is. Expand
  27. BonbonA.
    Oct 13, 2005
    Luph it! It's really cool! The story wasn't that good (but it's nicer than the old FFT, when they make the tragical ending, and you are not gonna find any tragical ending in this game :). Anyway, the gameplay was pretty cool and enjoyable, so.. what are you waiting for?!
  28. BoboBill
    Oct 11, 2003
    I just have to say "holy s***, it rules!?!"
  29. BenjaminM.
    Nov 8, 2003
    Fan-fcskting-tastic. The job system is actually a bit light with only Viera having more than two layers. Even in this case, they're all throaway classes leading to the two final Viera jobs. The -2 is for one thing: No VS mode. There's multiplayer, alright, but only link missions. I'm not sure what thought process was involved in not including a VS mode, but it was a bad Fan-fcskting-tastic. The job system is actually a bit light with only Viera having more than two layers. Even in this case, they're all throaway classes leading to the two final Viera jobs. The -2 is for one thing: No VS mode. There's multiplayer, alright, but only link missions. I'm not sure what thought process was involved in not including a VS mode, but it was a bad one. The 300 single player missions, however, are great enough to sell the game. Expand
  30. RaphaelR.
    Oct 25, 2003
    I would still prefer golden sun 1 and golden sun:the lost age over this game but it's good and it has a great gameplay i just wish the graphics and sound were better though.

#1 Most Discussed Game Boy Advance Game of 2003
#6 Most Shared Game Boy Advance Game of 2003

1. Simply the best the GBA has offered so far. With an engaging plot, a deep gameplay system that allows for as much customisation as any handheld RPG, and a length that is ridiculously good value, there really is no excuse not to own this game.
  2. GMR Magazine
    A great RPG strong on replay value (the item trading and link-up systems are particularly handy) with great visuals and art style to match (Akihiko Yoshida's character designs have never been better). [Oct 2003, p.79]
  3. If a dictionary definition of "just-another-go" gameplay is ever to be written, this game will have to be featured as an example; and if a list of the best handheld games ever made is written, we'd expect to see this very near the top.