Grand Theft Auto

Game Boy Advance
7.0

1. Wongit
    Jan 9, 2005
    I love grand theft auto. all of them. except for the original 2, and the london add-on. This game is garbage. Let me say one thing. Rockstar must of changed from their crappy bird eye view 2d game structure for a reason...so if they go back to it, somethings kind of fishy right? Well i had high hopes for this game, i thought "gta on gba, thats got to rock." It rocked for about 2 weeks, I love grand theft auto. all of them. except for the original 2, and the london add-on. This game is garbage. Let me say one thing. Rockstar must of changed from their crappy bird eye view 2d game structure for a reason...so if they go back to it, somethings kind of fishy right? Well i had high hopes for this game, i thought "gta on gba, thats got to rock." It rocked for about 2 weeks, not even, after that i started seeing how crappy this game was. The story isnt that bad, but its no vice city or san andreas. My one complaint is the driving....ugh. first of all, theres bad music when you drive, and its difficult to manuver, and its extremely frusturating on timed missions, because you hit something, and you stall, or have cops on your ass. It is extremely annoying. It just becomes no fun at all. Avoid this game at all costs. I got so mad at it. its garbage. Expand

#15 Most Discussed Game Boy Advance Game of 2004
#8 Most Shared Game Boy Advance Game of 2004

1. It's just not the Grand Theft Auto experience most people will be gunning for, and certainly not for this price, not a chance in hell.
  2. The missions, characters, expansive city environment, sound and graphics all pull together to create an enjoyable experience. The game is, however, filled with minor flaws, and the camera causes frustration. With a weak story and minor technical faults Grand Theft Auto Advance was never going to be more than just a fun game.
  3. AceGamez
    If the story had a bit more humour, if the gameplay wasn't so jerky and the action so hard to control, if the graphics had a little extra polish on them and if the sound wasn't so bad, it may have been a great port.