Grand Theft Auto Game Boy Advance
7.1

1. Feb 15, 2013
    The game that started it all. GTA I, long story short GTA I is the first game in GTA series and its a classic but I have to review the game as a game, the graphics are the gameplay OK and the story is OK. But its the classic and the really good thing about the game is you get to pick the protagonist, but now we have to go with (NIKO BELLIC). This GTA is even better than GTA IV or TLAD or even TBOGT. So is the good, yes really is, and probably the best Top-Bottom game ever made. I say GTA I is a great time. 7/10 Expand
  2. Nov 8, 2011
    I can't recommend this Grand Theft Auto because there are a few problems. The area is crammed with so much that it is confusing. Second, when you drive a car, you cannot see much that is in front of you. Play the other Grand Theft Auto games like III and IV but not this one.

1. It's just not the Grand Theft Auto experience most people will be gunning for, and certainly not for this price, not a chance in hell.
  2. The missions, characters, expansive city environment, sound and graphics all pull together to create an enjoyable experience. The game is, however, filled with minor flaws, and the camera causes frustration. With a weak story and minor technical faults Grand Theft Auto Advance was never going to be more than just a fun game.
  3. If the story had a bit more humour, if the gameplay wasn't so jerky and the action so hard to control, if the graphics had a little extra polish on them and if the sound wasn't so bad, it may have been a great port.