7.5

1. GregH.
    Apr 8, 2003
    The Gameplay is decent, not much different from the PS2 guilty gear x2, which im obsessed with playing, but the sound is horrbile and irritating, you cant deny it, graphics are good i think, and they could have had more characters, and its a little too easy.
  2. J.Palm
    Nov 9, 2002
    You might like this game if you played the other ones but I would recommend another game if you don?t want to waste your money.
  3. ErikD.
    Feb 19, 2003
    I like the game, but I didn't like that there was no real story mode. I feel like there is no real objective to the game, but it's still neat.
  4. ClayW.
    Jun 4, 2006
    The best portable fighting game I have ever played. It translates from console to handheld almost perfectly, and even though the music has been dumbed down pretty hard, the bleeps and bloops that remain still sound like the classic Guilty Gear songs, just more NES-like. The game is quite easy, but of course it's fun to beat the crap out of the enemy. The graphics are pretty good, I The best portable fighting game I have ever played. It translates from console to handheld almost perfectly, and even though the music has been dumbed down pretty hard, the bleeps and bloops that remain still sound like the classic Guilty Gear songs, just more NES-like. The game is quite easy, but of course it's fun to beat the crap out of the enemy. The graphics are pretty good, I guess, and the characters animate pretty well. The only problem is that it's as hard as heck to find anymore. Expand
  5. Hank
    Sep 26, 2002
    However sad it may be that it isn't like the other versions for the DC and PS2, I still like it, why you say? Cuz it's a Guilty Gear game!!! P.S. - I do agree about the AI, but the backgrounds were always like that.

1. A good port of a great game and even though it's very easy on the hardest settings there is still enough here to keep players occupied for a while, especially on those long road trips or just while sitting on the toilet.
  2. With a little more time, greater character selection, and making the game a little harder, Capcom will have a serious contender on their hands.
  3. Presents absolutely no challenge, even on the hardest difficult setting. [August 2002, p.91]