Gumby vs. the Astrobots

tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. EvanW.
    Nov 5, 2005
    Great Game, Fun aspects. A bit short, but great story. Obviously meant for Gumby fans, but anyone could love this game! Worth a try!
  2. RickS.
    Aug 31, 2005
    My son and I really like Gumby a lot... But we also love the charm of this game. It gives us something to do together. We are looking forward to a playstation version... He is discussing christmas presents already. There are some true Gumby touches that only real fans would know about that are located inside the game. I recommend it because it is fun and non-violent in general.
  3. Mar 4, 2018
    It may have taken me 12 years but I have finally finished Gumby vs. The Astrobots, the story is well written and highly emotional, as a 62 year old man I'm proud to admit that this is one of the few pieces of media to ever have me shed a tear, and not just the once, but the women and the children too. They're like animals, and I slaughtered them like animals. I HATE THEM.

Do yourself a

Do yourself a favor and buy this game now! But be quick, there's only one copy left on Amazon and trust me when I say this, you DO NOT want to miss out on playing this absolute masterpiece of a game. Why this game didn't see endless sequels, merch, books, comics and several cinematic universes is beyond me, quite frankly.

- Mr Gumby4Lyf Esq. of 42 Wallaby Way Sydney (pls send gifts)

1. It is nice to see Gumby in a game, and while the side-scrolling arcade-adventure genre suits him, this game is a little too simplistic in tone to appeal to older players. However, with a number of adventures awaiting, and with pleasing graphical elements, this is a game that should leave younger Gumby fans entertained.
  2. The gameplay is fun and the visuals are authentic and colorfully pleasing, which is more important than anything else really, however the fact that the game is way too easy and way too short makes it impossible for me stamp it with anything more than a weekend rental recommendation.
    Accomplishes exactly what it sets out to do. It provides a simple game play experience that will entertain younger children quite effectively.