• Publisher: Natsume
  • Release Date: Jul 26, 2005
9.3

1. May 11, 2013
    I had so much fun playing this game when I was younger. 8 years later, the soundtrack still replays in my head from time to time.
    My favorite activity to do in this game was mining. I loved to see how far I could go before getting to fatigued, and every once in awhile I'd run into a new ore or gem that I didn't even know existed.
    Unlock recipes, raise chickens, cows, sheep and a horse,
    Unlock recipes, raise chickens, cows, sheep and a horse, enter your livestock in competitions, grow vegetables, upgrade your house and tools, the features in this game are endless.

A truly flawless game if you can be patient and strategize.

The one and only downside I can say this game has is that the characters talk a bit much and if you don't attend to your calender, you can miss preparing for important dates.
  2. JoyceannR.
    Feb 15, 2007
    Since im new to the series and i love playing simulation games or role playing games on my gameboy SP, HM: MFOMT is a great game to play and its so addictive that i even play it at night time on school days and i stay up till after midnight on weekends playing it. its really cool especially now that you get to play as a girl and since i am a girl fan of harvest moon i just love this game. Since im new to the series and i love playing simulation games or role playing games on my gameboy SP, HM: MFOMT is a great game to play and its so addictive that i even play it at night time on school days and i stay up till after midnight on weekends playing it. its really cool especially now that you get to play as a girl and since i am a girl fan of harvest moon i just love this game. A+ all the way! Expand
  3. Mel
    Dec 10, 2006
    I played this game daily for several months, so it must be good. CONS: You have to do a lot of trial-and-error to "make something happen", the special events are too far apart, and the Sprites mini-games feel like a chore (which I suppose may have been the intent, but come on, this is a GAME). I've you've never played a Harvest Moon game before, by all means, try it. You *will* I played this game daily for several months, so it must be good. CONS: You have to do a lot of trial-and-error to "make something happen", the special events are too far apart, and the Sprites mini-games feel like a chore (which I suppose may have been the intent, but come on, this is a GAME). I've you've never played a Harvest Moon game before, by all means, try it. You *will* enjoy it quite a lot, at least for a few months, which I would say makes it above average. It's cute and laidback but still challenging (however some of the challenging parts just become too repetitive). Expand
  4. CelestT.
    Jun 13, 2006
    This is the best game !!! its so much fun ! it a gurl version ( like ... FINALLY !) its a very realistic game and it ROX! rokin on natsume! ( the creator of havest moon )
  5. Melissa
    Mar 29, 2006
    Fun game, especially if you don't like games that are always live-or-die. But it can be very repetitive, so a 10 is a little overrated. It would be better if there were more special events, because they are too far apart, and daily farm life is boring soemtimes. Playing with the Hrevest sprites is a snore even (Zzzz) - they could have thought of more/better mini-games. But, I've Fun game, especially if you don't like games that are always live-or-die. But it can be very repetitive, so a 10 is a little overrated. It would be better if there were more special events, because they are too far apart, and daily farm life is boring soemtimes. Playing with the Hrevest sprites is a snore even (Zzzz) - they could have thought of more/better mini-games. But, I've been playing MFoMT almost daily for 3 months, so it must be good. Expand
  6. CorbinA.
    Mar 8, 2006
    I love this game! Who wouldn't?!
  7. JanA.
    Dec 6, 2005
    Harvest moon: one of the best of the best game. I can't stop playing it.
  8. Casey
    Oct 30, 2005
    This game is sooo much fun i have all of them and out of all of them i liked this tone the most...why you ask because one. you get to be a gurl...two...i just like it...and three is because they guys like different thigs and its like a different game so its new i got my game at game stop in greenlawn (thats right by east nothppot ny 11731) and the price was on le... 17.00 and if you getThis game is sooo much fun i have all of them and out of all of them i liked this tone the most...why you ask because one. you get to be a gurl...two...i just like it...and three is because they guys like different thigs and its like a different game so its new i got my game at game stop in greenlawn (thats right by east nothppot ny 11731) and the price was on le... 17.00 and if you get the deal that comes with it you get $5.00 off every game that you by so its relly fun... i got the DS so i play it everyday as soon as i get home from school til i have to got to bed(10:30 11:00) so thats what i think about it i LOVE it and i hope you LOVE it too! Expand
  9. PaulC.
    Oct 18, 2005
    Same guy below, voting "10" 5 of the 6 times. (Notice identical spelling ,mistakes in every post) I like the game. I'd give it an 8 or 9, but given the cheating going on, i'm going to moderate with a 5. (Good game though)
  10. bobbob
    Sep 4, 2005
    Awsome!!!!!
  11. EmmaD.
    Aug 28, 2005
    This game is AWESOME! This is my first time playing the series and I LOVE it!
  12. lohg.
    Aug 21, 2005
    This game is real damn fun.
  13. BrittanieS.
    Aug 9, 2005
    This game looks sooooo AWSOME!!! I have printed out so much stuff about it, I bought it on Ebay from a guy in China and it still hasn't got here after 2 weeks still isn't here!!! Ahhhh!!!! =) oH Well... It should be Fantastic!!!
  14. CyeoM.
    Aug 8, 2005
    It is a really fun game, a score of 10 from a long harvest moon fan.
  15. KaylenG.
    Aug 8, 2005
    Finally we can play a girl i was tired of the same old guy that is in most or all of these games, i love it =) ive barley put it down.
  16. BonbonA.
    Aug 2, 2005
    An excellent game that makes you never stop to play :)
  17. ChristineS.
    Aug 2, 2005
    Finally a game where girls can be a girl! I love video games so for this to have come out with a boy version and a girl version is awesome.

1. Farming couldn't be more satisfying than this. Sure keeping your farm up and running is a task that has you working overtime but there's a lot of fun to be had in the process.
    A great and highly recommended experience that will last you a very, very, long time on the GBA -- but only if you're new to the series on the handheld. Those already familiar with the original game don't need a replay.
  3. Quotation forthcoming. [Sept 2005]