• Publisher: Natsume
  • Release Date: Jul 26, 2005
9.3

1. May 11, 2013
    I had so much fun playing this game when I was younger. 8 years later, the soundtrack still replays in my head from time to time.
    My favorite activity to do in this game was mining. I loved to see how far I could go before getting to fatigued, and every once in awhile I'd run into a new ore or gem that I didn't even know existed.
    Unlock recipes, raise chickens, cows, sheep and a horse,
    enter your livestock in competitions, grow vegetables, upgrade your house and tools, the features in this game are endless.

A truly flawless game if you can be patient and strategize.

The one and only downside I can say this game has is that the characters talk a bit much and if you don't attend to your calender, you can miss preparing for important dates.
  2. CelestT.
    Jun 13, 2006
    This is the best game !!! its so much fun ! it a gurl version ( like ... FINALLY !) its a very realistic game and it ROX! rokin on natsume! ( the creator of havest moon )

1. Farming couldn't be more satisfying than this. Sure keeping your farm up and running is a task that has you working overtime but there's a lot of fun to be had in the process.
    A great and highly recommended experience that will last you a very, very, long time on the GBA -- but only if you're new to the series on the handheld. Those already familiar with the original game don't need a replay.
  3. Quotation forthcoming. [Sept 2005]