9.0

1. JoshuaK.
    May 10, 2003
    I loved this game as soon as I played it. I've been a fan of kirby for a while.
  2. DouglasM.
    May 4, 2003
    This is an awesome game graphics sound plot it covers it all! so if you are a gamer and don't have this game your not a real gamer.
  3. LorenzeT.
    May 8, 2003
    This game rocks! it is the best I've ever played!
  4. AjaB.
    Aug 8, 2004
    Too short but the graphics are mad awesome.
  5. Anotomos
    Feb 28, 2003
    It's the best.
  6. JasonB.
    Mar 3, 2003
    Awesome.
  7. Katty
    Sep 4, 2006
    Kirby is my favorite game for rthe gameboy advance! You just cant get enough of his(?) cute little pink face, very easy to complete but not in a bad way, you'll end doing it over and over!
    Dec 15, 2002
    Awesome selection, maybe not as good as Kirby Super Star. Still, great game.
  9. BreM.
    Dec 27, 2002
    This game was designed to be a kid's game, as were all Kirby games--in that respect, it delivered. Its NES equivalent kept me busy, happy, and intrigued for years, and now, as an older, more advanced gamer, I'm still enjoying it with all the new features, the levels I never reached, and the graphics that look so much better than the ones I saw in the 1990's.
  10. EdwardVirtually
    Dec 8, 2002
    Excellent Kirby outing. Like all Kirby titles, may be too easy for some hard core gamers, though getting 100% might keep them busy awhile also. Very very pretty, nice music.
  11. AndrewC.
    Feb 18, 2003
    I don't own it, but I own Kirby's adventure for the nes. I was kind of hoping Nintendo would make a totally new game. Instead they improved an old one. I'm not buying it, but I can say it's awesome.
  12. MikeR.
    Apr 22, 2003
    Perfectly remminiscent of old-school Kirby games, but with just enough new features to make this game an instant GBA classic.
  13. ChrisJ.
    Aug 9, 2003
    Its the best game ever. It took me awile to find all the secrets and the minigame. It took me ten days to get 100% but then there was more. There was extra mode. It was the same but u had o get 100% with half of live bars.-_-" but it was worth it because if u got 100% on the regular and on extra mode. Youll get a big suprise in the end. Hint:5th minigame
  14. JohnC.
    Sep 29, 2003
    A cool game while it lasted. Really short but still a lot of fun. I love the minigames.
  15. JoshuaG.
    Aug 5, 2005
    It's an awsome game the very best kirby game ever.
  16. ThomasM.
    Mar 24, 2003
    Since I am a big kirby fan, all kirby fans should get this game and check it out!even though it is short it gives players a great time to find hidden areas and get cool abilities!
  17. AdamM.
    Apr 26, 2003
    This game is short but very entertaining.
  18. AdamT.
    May 27, 2003
    All the secrets are fun and the idea is clever but I still think they should make the levels harder and the main bosses easier!
  19. BobSaggit
    Nov 18, 2004
    SWEET! IT'S KIRBY, PEOPLE! KIRBY
  20. Nov 8, 2012
    Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland is a remake of the classical Kirby Adventue game released for the NES in the early 1990s. Fans of the Kirby series will surely enjoy this game as it includes familiar characters, levels and gameplay usually not seen in the other Kirby games and goes hand in hand with the Kirby Right Back At Ya! Anime that aired in the early 2000s.
  21. Mar 26, 2012
    this game is good except for the really really short lasting appeal....as a new be to this game it took me 8 hours to beat extra mod and regular and get a 100%completion for both extra and normal......also when you beat a boss except king dede you can longer fight them again unless its in the mini game you unlock where you fight all the bosses in a row.....you can also play as meta knightthis game is good except for the really really short lasting appeal....as a new be to this game it took me 8 hours to beat extra mod and regular and get a 100%completion for both extra and normal......also when you beat a boss except king dede you can longer fight them again unless its in the mini game you unlock where you fight all the bosses in a row.....you can also play as meta knight in a mini game as well....the mini games balnce out the short appeal because there that good Expand
  22. Feb 18, 2013
    This game is a really awesome 16 bit reboot of the classic kirby's adventure for the nes. Amazing music, great graphics, creative level design, fun gameplay, and lots of reaplayability with unlockables etc. the only thing bringing this game down, is that with normal settings its not very difficult, and you can beat it in a few hours. however, you can up the difficulty after beating theThis game is a really awesome 16 bit reboot of the classic kirby's adventure for the nes. Amazing music, great graphics, creative level design, fun gameplay, and lots of reaplayability with unlockables etc. the only thing bringing this game down, is that with normal settings its not very difficult, and you can beat it in a few hours. however, you can up the difficulty after beating the game, by changing the amount of lives and health you can have. plus getting a sound test, which is always cool. I highly reccomend this classic GBA gem. Expand

1. A remake of the NES classic. [Feb 2003, p.97]
  2. Unfortunately though we can't really see Kirby's latest adventure lasting anybody for particularly long, multiplayer games and secret hunting notwithstanding.
  3. While it's admittedly too easy and a little simplistic in structure (albeit with plenty of extras to unlock), it's nevertheless ideal for young ones or anyone looking for an easy-going few hours.