Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land Game Boy Advance

8.9

1. Apr 20, 2017
    This game made my sweet ass vegan body sweat because of its beauty. The design of levels and bosses is beyond amazing and made me drop tears when Kirby finally stuck the star rod into the fountain of dreams to bring back the dreams to dreamland. Even the mini games made my pubescent little dick rise higher than Bill Gates pile of money when Kirby drifted to victory on his pimp ass star cart.
  2. Apr 1, 2017
    9.6 - My favorite Kirby game by far, with incredible soundtrack, bosses, creative abilities, and levels. The final boss could have been a bit harder, but the music during the fight was great.
  3. Jul 24, 2016
    This is a perfect remake of one of my favorite games on the NES: Kirby's Adventure. This is one of the few GBA remakes where the music wasn't totally ruined. In fact, I actually like the remastered soundtrack! The graphics are great and the animations are incredible for a GBA game. The gameplay is great, the controls are perfect, and there are lots of copy abilities to experiment with.This is a perfect remake of one of my favorite games on the NES: Kirby's Adventure. This is one of the few GBA remakes where the music wasn't totally ruined. In fact, I actually like the remastered soundtrack! The graphics are great and the animations are incredible for a GBA game. The gameplay is great, the controls are perfect, and there are lots of copy abilities to experiment with. This game isn't as easy as people say, but it won't pull your hair out. There are lots of boss battles and really tough levels. Overall this is one of my favorite games of all time and it's just as good, if not better than the NES version. Expand
  4. Jul 19, 2016
    This is my 5th favorite Game Boy Advance game and this game has it all I wanted well not 100% I wanted like 98% I wanted but still close. This game is so underrated and I don't know why!
  5. Feb 26, 2016
    Este juego tiene unas buenas razones por que le doy un 7, primero, un control resbaladizo que hace que te compliques cuando quieres atacar u otra cosa, segundo, en algunos niveles se abusa de la cantidad de enemigos.

Solo eso
  6. Jan 18, 2015
    This game is fun and well designed. It feels just like any other Kirby game, and that is ok with me. Float up indefinitely, copy other enemies abilities and get to the end of the level. Straight forward nintendo goodness. While the game remains incredibly easy, the secret switches in the game are notoriously hard to find. Any completionist will have a blast looking for all of the secretThis game is fun and well designed. It feels just like any other Kirby game, and that is ok with me. Float up indefinitely, copy other enemies abilities and get to the end of the level. Straight forward nintendo goodness. While the game remains incredibly easy, the secret switches in the game are notoriously hard to find. Any completionist will have a blast looking for all of the secret goodies that lie within this fine gameboy title. Expand
  7. Mar 22, 2013
    The very many power ups and unique level design keep the gameplay fresh as you blast through the game. Beating the game is a little too easy, but at least getting 100% completion is more of a challenge.
  8. Feb 18, 2013
    This game is a really awesome 16 bit reboot of the classic kirby's adventure for the nes. Amazing music, great graphics, creative level design, fun gameplay, and lots of reaplayability with unlockables etc. the only thing bringing this game down, is that with normal settings its not very difficult, and you can beat it in a few hours. however, you can up the difficulty after beating theThis game is a really awesome 16 bit reboot of the classic kirby's adventure for the nes. Amazing music, great graphics, creative level design, fun gameplay, and lots of reaplayability with unlockables etc. the only thing bringing this game down, is that with normal settings its not very difficult, and you can beat it in a few hours. however, you can up the difficulty after beating the game, by changing the amount of lives and health you can have. plus getting a sound test, which is always cool. I highly reccomend this classic GBA gem. Expand
  9. Nov 8, 2012
    Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland is a remake of the classical Kirby Adventue game released for the NES in the early 1990s. Fans of the Kirby series will surely enjoy this game as it includes familiar characters, levels and gameplay usually not seen in the other Kirby games and goes hand in hand with the Kirby Right Back At Ya! Anime that aired in the early 2000s.
  10. Mar 26, 2012
    this game is good except for the really really short lasting appeal....as a new be to this game it took me 8 hours to beat extra mod and regular and get a 100%completion for both extra and normal......also when you beat a boss except king dede you can longer fight them again unless its in the mini game you unlock where you fight all the bosses in a row.....you can also play as meta knightthis game is good except for the really really short lasting appeal....as a new be to this game it took me 8 hours to beat extra mod and regular and get a 100%completion for both extra and normal......also when you beat a boss except king dede you can longer fight them again unless its in the mini game you unlock where you fight all the bosses in a row.....you can also play as meta knight in a mini game as well....the mini games balnce out the short appeal because there that good Expand
  11. Jan 15, 2012
    Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland is a Nintendo Gameboy Advanced remake of Kirby's Adventure (which was the second Kirby game ever made and the first one designed specifically for a home console) for the NES/Famicom. Although the game is rather short and somewhat easy, the level design is beautiful, varied and creative. There are multiple memorable music pieces and the graphics are a joy toKirby: Nightmare in Dreamland is a Nintendo Gameboy Advanced remake of Kirby's Adventure (which was the second Kirby game ever made and the first one designed specifically for a home console) for the NES/Famicom. Although the game is rather short and somewhat easy, the level design is beautiful, varied and creative. There are multiple memorable music pieces and the graphics are a joy to look at. New to this remake are some minimal new minigames, levels and bosses than the original and an unlockable mode starring Meta-Knight as a playable character. An interesting piece of trivia is that this game is the game in which Kirby's copy ability debuted and Kirby's colour was confirmed Pink, in the game prior to this, Kirby's Dreamland, Kirby's first game ever, Kirby was still classified as white colour and had no copy abilities at all. It is great to see that Nintendo put in such a good effort in modernizing this classic NES masterpiece for a new generation of gamers to enjoy while also making it portable as well. If you are a fan of Kirby and want to see a modernized interpretation Kirby's first non-portable game ever and second game ever overall then take a look. Expand
  12. Nov 21, 2011
    Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land is an enhanced port of the classic Kirby's Adventure, the first game in which Kirby could gain copy abilities. Despite excellent presentation, tight controls, secrets, and mini-games, it struggles to fill two hours for a single play-through and the tacked on multiplayer options do nothing for the game. This is short, easy, and largely forgettable forKirby: Nightmare in Dream Land is an enhanced port of the classic Kirby's Adventure, the first game in which Kirby could gain copy abilities. Despite excellent presentation, tight controls, secrets, and mini-games, it struggles to fill two hours for a single play-through and the tacked on multiplayer options do nothing for the game. This is short, easy, and largely forgettable for experienced gamers, but for children it can be a high-quality introduction to platform games (or video games in general) with its cutes and charms. Expand
  13. Oct 18, 2011
    It's not the funnest Kirby in recent years, nor is it innovative, but in the end, platform gamers will find something to treasure here aside from the uninspiring level designs, repetitious backtracking, and easy boss battles.
  14. AlexC
    Feb 20, 2009
    All kirby games are the same, which makes this one incredibly boring and the easy bosses add to its boringness.
  15. RoverT
    Dec 27, 2008
    A good game. Not just a boring platforming game. The ability to eat your opponents and take there powers makes this game some good competition for Mario. The minigames are a little bit too much fun to be considered minigames. The game is medium length but pretty easy.
  16. Katty
    Sep 4, 2006
    Kirby is my favorite game for rthe gameboy advance! You just cant get enough of his(?) cute little pink face, very easy to complete but not in a bad way, you'll end doing it over and over!
  17. JoshuaG.
    Aug 5, 2005
    It's an awsome game the very best kirby game ever.
  18. BobSaggit
    Nov 18, 2004
    SWEET! IT'S KIRBY, PEOPLE! KIRBY
  19. AjaB.
    Aug 8, 2004
    Too short but the graphics are mad awesome.
  20. JohnC.
    Sep 29, 2003
    A cool game while it lasted. Really short but still a lot of fun. I love the minigames.
  21. ChrisJ.
    Aug 9, 2003
    Its the best game ever. It took me awile to find all the secrets and the minigame. It took me ten days to get 100% but then there was more. There was extra mode. It was the same but u had o get 100% with half of live bars.-_-" but it was worth it because if u got 100% on the regular and on extra mode. Youll get a big suprise in the end. Hint:5th minigame
  22. AdamT.
    May 27, 2003
    All the secrets are fun and the idea is clever but I still think they should make the levels harder and the main bosses easier!
  23. *NintendoLover*
    May 14, 2003
    How Could I say NO to a Kirby adventure game? This Is a Very Great But. Its REALLY Short And Bosses Aren't That Hard But The Mini Games R Cool.
  24. JoshuaK.
    May 10, 2003
    I loved this game as soon as I played it. I've been a fan of kirby for a while.
  25. LorenzeT.
    May 8, 2003
    This game rocks! it is the best I've ever played!
  26. DouglasM.
    May 4, 2003
    This is an awesome game graphics sound plot it covers it all! so if you are a gamer and don't have this game your not a real gamer.
  27. AdamM.
    Apr 26, 2003
    This game is short but very entertaining.
  28. MikeR.
    Apr 22, 2003
    Perfectly remminiscent of old-school Kirby games, but with just enough new features to make this game an instant GBA classic.
  29. ThomasM.
    Mar 24, 2003
    Since I am a big kirby fan, all kirby fans should get this game and check it out!even though it is short it gives players a great time to find hidden areas and get cool abilities!
  30. Anotomos
    Feb 28, 2003
    It's the best.
  31. AndrewC.
    Feb 18, 2003
    I don't own it, but I own Kirby's adventure for the nes. I was kind of hoping Nintendo would make a totally new game. Instead they improved an old one. I'm not buying it, but I can say it's awesome.
  32. BreM.
    Dec 27, 2002
    This game was designed to be a kid's game, as were all Kirby games--in that respect, it delivered. Its NES equivalent kept me busy, happy, and intrigued for years, and now, as an older, more advanced gamer, I'm still enjoying it with all the new features, the levels I never reached, and the graphics that look so much better than the ones I saw in the 1990's.
    Dec 15, 2002
    Awesome selection, maybe not as good as Kirby Super Star. Still, great game.
  34. EdwardVirtually
    Dec 8, 2002
    Excellent Kirby outing. Like all Kirby titles, may be too easy for some hard core gamers, though getting 100% might keep them busy awhile also. Very very pretty, nice music.
  35. Nov 8, 2012

#3 Most Discussed Game Boy Advance Game of 2002
#14 Most Shared Game Boy Advance Game of 2002

1. GMR Magazine
    A remake of the NES classic. [Feb 2003, p.97]
  2. Unfortunately though we can't really see Kirby's latest adventure lasting anybody for particularly long, multiplayer games and secret hunting notwithstanding.
  3. While it's admittedly too easy and a little simplistic in structure (albeit with plenty of extras to unlock), it's nevertheless ideal for young ones or anyone looking for an easy-going few hours.