Lego Bionicle Game Boy Advance
tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 2 more ratings

1. Mar 19, 2012
    I'll start by admitting that nostalgia probably makes me think more highly of this game than I probably should, but I've tried to allow for that in the score.

This is a good example of a game which keeps you playing simply by the virtue of being fun. The gameplay itself is simple but there's a surprising level of enjoyment to be gained from running around and knocking out various Bionicle Rahi with a pleasingly diverse range of weapons (this is not a violent game, however).

There are also basic puzzles present in the game, integrated into the gameplay rather than presented as stand-alone occurrences, which is nice. The graphics, though hardly mind-blowing, are perfectly pleasing enough and fit the game very well. Similarly, the plot doesn't exactly compel you to keep playing, but the opportunity to explore new and diverse areas does. The six minigames are also enjoyable and can also be played with a friend. Sadly, the game has very little replay value, but you'll have enough fun playing it through once to justify buying it.
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. An enchanting journey, rife with clever graphics and a host of puzzles although it is built on a tired theme.
  2. That creativity, however, is all but lost here because of some poor execution on the developer's part.
    I've had more fun watching my grandmother play bingo, and my grandmother is dead. Lego Bionicle is just no fun.