Lego Star Wars Game Boy Advance

8.6

1. HotRod
    Jun 7, 2005
    I like it a lot, it was hard at the end but other then that I loved it!
  2. Evan
    Jun 29, 2006
    This is a great game. Tons of action and variety, i played this game many times over. It is the best Star Wars game for the gba. Huge replay value with all the characters and very addictive. I only wish it couldve been slightly harder, and maybe longer, but thats not a good reason to not give it a 10!
  3. StephanieE.
    Apr 15, 2005
    My son loves the game. My husband loves the game. I LOVE THE GAME!!! This is easily one of the best Game Boy games we've ever seen! WOW!!
  4. JamieR.
    Apr 16, 2005
    This has to be the best graphics ever on a Game Boy game. Plus you can play with a bunch of characters from the movies...15 I think! I almost have enough studs to buy Darth Vader!
  5. DIllonP.
    Apr 26, 2005
    This game is KICK-ASS!!
  6. IanN.
    May 23, 2005
    Top lego star wars game.
  7. NoraT.
    Feb 5, 2007
    This is a very good game. Worth the money and playable for a long time.

#13 Most Discussed Game Boy Advance Game of 2005

1. Those looking for a fun and easy game for themselves or their children to enjoy however, have an undeniable winner on their hands.
  2. More action packed than the GBA version of "Terminator 3," it's faster paced than "Baldur's Gate," and offers the same level of variety as "Boktai."
    The pairing of the two licenses works surprisingly well, offering gamers a decidedly different take on the past and upcoming Lucas films.