Lizzie McGuire 3: Homecoming Havoc Game Boy Advance

tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 2 more ratings

1. Aug 5, 2014
    If you're looking for quality entertainment for the Game Boy Advance, then this is truly a masterpiece. Never have I connected to my feminine side of my life with Homecoming Havoc. The plot in this game is utterly magnificent. I felt for every single character introduced, including the antagonist. The gameplay is something that is definitely unique. The gameplay kept me coming back forIf you're looking for quality entertainment for the Game Boy Advance, then this is truly a masterpiece. Never have I connected to my feminine side of my life with Homecoming Havoc. The plot in this game is utterly magnificent. I felt for every single character introduced, including the antagonist. The gameplay is something that is definitely unique. The gameplay kept me coming back for more of this fantastic game.

The graphics are cartoony, but it surprisingly works very well. Realistic graphics just wouldn't feel right, so i'm glad this design decision was made. It had a quirky feel to it. It had a more relaxed feeling to the fantastic plot.

If you still have a GBA, and you want quality time with it again, then this game is a perfect game to pick up. It's a beautiful game that should get more attention that it has.

1. A good game for kids, and one which offers some good replayability, with the Trial mode of unlocked games.
  2. That's 100 games and 10 dance offs in 10 stages, folks. Yep. Moms and dads, this game will have your kids tied up until doomsday...or shortly thereafter.
  3. It was a good idea that was sloppily put together, and the result is a repetitive, overly simple game that doesn't have a whole lot to offer.