7.8

1. Jul 27, 2013
    This game is a very random game because of the fact that not many people have played it. Its a Tennis game of course, the fact that Mario is in it makes it way more fun. Unlike Mario party or Mariokart, this game was more of an unknown in the many Mario games. The game has a story, its silly and makes little to no since but yea its there if you want to pay attention to it. The game play is as good as a game boy advance game could be; the graphics are again as good as it gets for the system. In the end this was a pretty great game and one of my favorite GBA games of all time. The problem with this game that I have tho is that Mario is not in this game till the very end, and that's really upsetting to me cause he is in Mario party and Mariokart why is he to busy playing golf and soccer? Regardless if you are a fan of Mario and want something new try this game and see for yourself how fun this is. Expand
  2. Jun 12, 2012
    I don't like tennis, but this game was great. Playing matches was so much fun and kept me satisfied for a while. It isn't all about the matches though, the characters are neat, and the machines are challenging and never left me bored. I beat the game doing doubles, and it wasn't too short, but I then realized I wasn't halfway done when I still had to do singles. This game is incredibly fun, and belongs in your gba library. Expand
  3. Jun 4, 2011
    Mario Tennis: Power Tour is essential for any Mario fan or sports fan with a GBA. Pros: Easy-to-learn gameplay; fun mini-games; the RPG elements surprisingly add a bit of flare within the game. Cons: The multiplayer requires more than one cartridge; some pointless dialogue that hogs up gameplay time.

1. Except for the mildly annoying audio elements and certain segments of the story mode getting bogged down with too much uninteresting dialogue, Mario Tennis: Power Tour really is a game you have to nitpick at in order to find any weaknesses.
  2. It's beautifully constructed, funny, and exciting. It is simply jam-packed with the joy of gaming.
  3. Except for the mildly annoying audio elements and certain segments of the story mode bogging down in too much uninteresting dialogue, Mario Tennis: Power Tour really is a game you have to nitpick at in order to find any weaknesses -- nothing about the title stands out as being a serious problem whatsoever, it's that great.