7.1

1. JPL
    Oct 26, 2007
    "8" --- there is Some room to improve,but I liked it a lot and have played thru it more than once just because! It is not some "DOE-EYED love-me forever because I have a MANGA made after me type Tokyo special". I think too many people are too deep in to that sort of thing. The story was good most other parts and functions of the game need to be tweaked in the sequel , that I hope is "8" --- there is Some room to improve,but I liked it a lot and have played thru it more than once just because! It is not some "DOE-EYED love-me forever because I have a MANGA made after me type Tokyo special". I think too many people are too deep in to that sort of thing. The story was good most other parts and functions of the game need to be tweaked in the sequel , that I hope is forthcomming. I do and will recommended it to people. Expand
  2. JoshF.
    Jan 30, 2007
    Worst game I have ever played, the gameplay and boundaries are terrible, the hit direction is completely off, I think this game does not deserve a sequel, and if Marvel is planning for a sequel, they need to think ahead.
  3. RohanH.
    Feb 16, 2007
    Excellent story.very nice.need more charcters.
  4. MattH.
    Aug 13, 2007
    Pretty nifty though it does not load the way the manual says however it is good graphics and gameplay.
  5. DavidS.
    Dec 18, 2006
    Terrible hit detection. Doesn't load the way the manual says it will. Just awful.
  6. DanR.
    Feb 14, 2007
    Excellent game, fun from beginning to end. A great game like this can have a few bugs and not "next gen" graphics as long as it has superb gameplay like this game does.
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. Marvel Ultimate Alliance is certainly worth picking up. With an adequate campaign and more playable comic book characters than you can shake a stick at, plus bonus side missions for all of them, you're definitely getting more than what you paid for.
  2. Marvel: Ultimate Alliance is a derivative, uninteresting, and sloppy beat-'em-up.
    From clunky start to sudden finish, Marvel Ultimate Alliance is an ugly, unfun experience that should be an embarrassment to everyone involved in its development.