Mega Man & Bass Game Boy Advance
  • Publisher: Capcom
  • Release Date: Mar 10, 2003
8.9

1. Feb 18, 2013
    This is a really really good Mega Man game, with spot on music, graphics, level design, replayability, everything is in line with this game. My only gripe is the difficulty, which is a given in Mega Man games, but this is still one of the harder ones. Many great things, like 2 playable characters with branching stories, absolutely amazing music, great graphics, awesome level design, and overly great gameplay, make this one of the best Mega Man experiences you can have. One of the best things as well, is as you play through the game, and replay more levels with more power ups, you collect disks, which unlock a library, which includes art work, bios, creators, likes and dislikes ect. of over 100 Mega Man robots, wether they be allies, or villains, or even Thomas Light and D.R Wily! That was one of my favorite things about this game. This is a port from the game rock man and forte, the japanese release for the super famicom that never made it out here. This is one of, if not the best Mega Man expierience you can have on the GBA. Expand

1. Mega Man & Bass takes us back to the old gaming formula, away from the RPG elements that now dominate the series. It's a welcome blast from the past, the lost gem of the Mega Man GBA series.
  2. Hardcore Mega Man fans (or anyone else looking for a great, challenging action game) should seize this opportunity to take the blue bomber back to his old-school roots.
    This game still has that "I know I can do it this time..." element that keeps players coming back, and when a game keeps you riveted to the system until you've completed the challenge, you know it's good.