• Publisher: Capcom
  • Release Date: Jun 17, 2002
7.6

1. RobertT.
    Mar 26, 2003
    The best megaman game for gameboy advance.
  2. BobM.
    Jul 18, 2007
    I love these games. It is sad too see it end.
  3. May 27, 2012
    One of the best games ever! I put so many hours into this game! And tried to get every single chip! A dear favorite game of mine!
  4. BrendanP.
    Oct 18, 2002
    I agree with Gabriel A., if you don't buy it at least rent it.It has great graphics (considering it's GBA) and the gameplay is awesome.
  5. GabrielA.
    Oct 7, 2002
    This game kept me buisy for quite some time and I'm just now figuring out some new stuff. If you haven't played this game yet I highly recommend you buy this game or at least rent it
  6. Jun 10, 2012
    I got Battle Network 3 when I was 11, and played the HELL out of it for the next few years. Everything about it just blew me away from the graphics to the vast ammount of secrets to discover...When I got Battle Network 2 I was blown away for a second time because while the menus seemed a bit dated, it had something the other games lacked. While quality dialogue and character developmentI got Battle Network 3 when I was 11, and played the HELL out of it for the next few years. Everything about it just blew me away from the graphics to the vast ammount of secrets to discover...When I got Battle Network 2 I was blown away for a second time because while the menus seemed a bit dated, it had something the other games lacked. While quality dialogue and character development are lacking, this is aimed at a younger audience that doesn't really look for that stuff. I pretty much spent the better part of a year and a half perfecting this game and I completed it 100%. I was 13, and now I'm 19 and still playing it on an emulator, reliving every glorious moment. It shows how good a game is when it's just as fun as you remember it all those years ago! Expand
  7. Jul 21, 2016
    Better than the first one and this game takes what we love from the first one and made it even better! This game doesn't get repetitive at a lot of parts. This game is fun!

#19 Most Discussed Game Boy Advance Game of 2002

1. This is one rare time when a sequel is better than the original.
  2. It’s addictive and much more varied than the original...The combination of the RPG aspects and the real-time/turn-based battle system is the main draw for this unique game.
  3. Game Informer
    This is exactly what a GBA game should be: Battle Network 2 has a simple interface, a cool character, plenty of gameplay variety and strategy, and an addictive quality. [June 2002, p.86]