• Publisher: Capcom
  • Release Date: Jun 29, 2004
7.2

1. ShawnL.
    Sep 30, 2004
    It's good but needs harder bosses!
  2. StupidG.
    Feb 13, 2005
    The Greatest gameboy game of all time!
  3. AuuuustionArition
    Mar 10, 2005
    I like it, but i like 3 better. AND, to Jack Daniels, Alpha and Bass is easy if your strong. TRy and try again.
  4. TroyV.
    Apr 26, 2007
    I like this game. It was kind of hard but I solved all of it. It was kind of easy too. That is why I rated it good. That is all, see you next fall.
    Jul 13, 2004
    It is a good game and the new graphics are pretty cool even the the story is not great.
  6. JackDaniels
    Feb 17, 2005
    I really thought this was a good game, and the final boss is actually beatable, unlike MMBN 3.
  7. SubaruH.
    Mar 28, 2007
    This is the best MMBN version I have ever played, but the boss is too easy to defeat.
  8. Jul 21, 2016
    I prefer this one over the other version but not by much the game doesn't change much but it is good. The series is starting to get stall. So hope for the best!

#13 Most Discussed Game Boy Advance Game of 2004

1. GMR Magazine
    If there's one complaint, it's the visuals. They're not bad, just more or less the same visuals we've seen since part one. [Aug 2004, p.89]
  2. While Mega Man Battle Network 4 shares most, if not all, of its play mechanics with its three predecessors, it still offers some new aspects and, above all else, its still very fun.
  3. The combat is just as good as ever, even if the plot has been mucked up a bit. It’s not like these games ever had the best plots to begin with anyway.