Mega Man Battle Network 6 Cybeast Gregar Game Boy Advance

• Release Date: Jun 13, 2006
8.6

1. BrettM.
    Jun 12, 2006
    both versions are good even though i prefer this one, this is the best balance in power i have seen between two versions of battle networkwhile maintaining individual advantages. I like the new characters and navi's,it's a great way to finish this series. I cannot wait for megaman ZX as well!
  2. OmarA.
    Jun 15, 2006
    it's all the same. not much is changed from the other 5 games.
  3. RyanH.
    Jul 12, 2006
    Really awsum game! But did stray from the orginal 5 part series (BN 1-5) that were connected to each other!
  4. HassanJ.
    Jun 24, 2006
    This game is better than MMBNT5 I'd love this game, I'd finished it.
  5. Jun 19, 2012
    If Battle Network 4 set the series astray, BN6 resurected it. This game has a more complicated storyline than any of the other games in the series, and adds much needed improvement to gameplay. The tedious chip sacrificing double soul has been set aside for a much welcomed cross-system that is free. This game tweaks even the folder rules which had been static since BN3, but was itIf Battle Network 4 set the series astray, BN6 resurected it. This game has a more complicated storyline than any of the other games in the series, and adds much needed improvement to gameplay. The tedious chip sacrificing double soul has been set aside for a much welcomed cross-system that is free. This game tweaks even the folder rules which had been static since BN3, but was it really necessary? Battle Network 6 certainly did what the past two installments could not, but it still has that overall childish feel in the graphics and color schemes that 4 and 5 had. It wraps up the ending in a nice bow, but again I feel they went a bit too far on that end; some things should be left for the player to decipher on their own, such as the outcome of Lan and Mayl. As a standalone title, this game is one of the best on GBA but alongside Battle Networks 1, 2, and 3 this game is seems just a bit too childish and mediocre. I suggest skipping 4 and 5 altogether, but play this if you want to know how the series ends. Expand
  6. May 27, 2012
    I loved this game and the finale.
  7. Jul 21, 2016
    Do I need to keep saying it. This series is getting bland and we don't need these terrible installments well there not bad but bland. I just don't know why people like this game like the people who give it a 9 or a 10.
  8. Jan 9, 2017
    I have no idea why game reviews rate this game so low. The game series especially this are definitely an average of an 8. The MMBN Series has always been an amazing underrated series that has been overshadowed by Pokemon. Now don't get me wrong I've bought and played and loved every Pokemon game up to Moon. The same complaints put here could be applied to many Pokemon games that existedI have no idea why game reviews rate this game so low. The game series especially this are definitely an average of an 8. The MMBN Series has always been an amazing underrated series that has been overshadowed by Pokemon. Now don't get me wrong I've bought and played and loved every Pokemon game up to Moon. The same complaints put here could be applied to many Pokemon games that existed throughout the years and many of them have and up to Moon received many of them. Many of the reviews claim the graphics are of 4 years ago. Well it was 2006 and a handheld at the end of its life, the GBA SP. So honestly can it. Pokemon's graphics didn't really super heavily until the DS era and it didn't really hit until X and Y. Which is when MMBN went to Starforce.

The battle system is good and forces you to actually be good at the game and have a strategy not just button mash A until something faints. You have to actually come up with a strategy with your chip folders throughout the series, from PA's to others. As well as your Navi Customizer. Each Chip has 4 different variants and allows you if smart and crafty enough to use all 5 in a window at once if you know what you're doing.

The story is actually enticing throughout the series. It is the finishing of the story and its worth the play. However, you definitely should play previous games in the series. If you don't care about the story which is weird if you don't its an RPG really, then just jump right in. Even in 2016 games these days don't compare to the amazing stuff the old games give.

Overall, don't listen to the people who put down here that much didn't change. Much hasn't needed to in this game series to begin with. Enjoy it and have fun because that's what games are for. It could've been No Man's Sky.

#2 Most Discussed Game Boy Advance Game of 2006
#9 Most Shared Game Boy Advance Game of 2006

1. Nintendo Power
    Despite there being some room for improvement, I have no problem calling Mega Man Battle Network 6 the series' best entry yet. [Aug 2006, p.86]
  2. The graphics reek of four years ago, and animation is horrible.
  3. For anyone that poured their heart into any of the last two or three games, however, Mega Man Battle Network 6 definitely comes across as been there, done that.