Mega Man Battle Network 6 Cybeast Gregar Game Boy Advance

• Release Date: Jun 13, 2006
8.6

1. OmarA.
    Jun 15, 2006
    it's all the same. not much is changed from the other 5 games.
  2. Jun 19, 2012
    If Battle Network 4 set the series astray, BN6 resurected it. This game has a more complicated storyline than any of the other games in the series, and adds much needed improvement to gameplay. The tedious chip sacrificing double soul has been set aside for a much welcomed cross-system that is free. This game tweaks even the folder rules which had been static since BN3, but was itIf Battle Network 4 set the series astray, BN6 resurected it. This game has a more complicated storyline than any of the other games in the series, and adds much needed improvement to gameplay. The tedious chip sacrificing double soul has been set aside for a much welcomed cross-system that is free. This game tweaks even the folder rules which had been static since BN3, but was it really necessary? Battle Network 6 certainly did what the past two installments could not, but it still has that overall childish feel in the graphics and color schemes that 4 and 5 had. It wraps up the ending in a nice bow, but again I feel they went a bit too far on that end; some things should be left for the player to decipher on their own, such as the outcome of Lan and Mayl. As a standalone title, this game is one of the best on GBA but alongside Battle Networks 1, 2, and 3 this game is seems just a bit too childish and mediocre. I suggest skipping 4 and 5 altogether, but play this if you want to know how the series ends. Expand
  3. Jul 21, 2016
    Do I need to keep saying it. This series is getting bland and we don't need these terrible installments well there not bad but bland. I just don't know why people like this game like the people who give it a 9 or a 10.

#2 Most Discussed Game Boy Advance Game of 2006

1. Nintendo Power
    Despite there being some room for improvement, I have no problem calling Mega Man Battle Network 6 the series' best entry yet. [Aug 2006, p.86]
  2. The graphics reek of four years ago, and animation is horrible.
  3. For anyone that poured their heart into any of the last two or three games, however, Mega Man Battle Network 6 definitely comes across as been there, done that.