Mega Man Battle Network Game Boy Advance

1. Thakoonchiengtong
    Sep 20, 2003
  2. BobC.
    Jul 11, 2004
    It was a graet game! the Best I've ever played.
  3. StevenD.
    Jul 5, 2004
    I love the magaman battle network games :-)
  4. Nick
    Feb 7, 2005
    Good good good good.
  5. Nov 10, 2011
    Great! a fresh idea, and a well executed one. it's fun to play, the RPG elements are very nice, and while tough the plot is really nothing special, it does it's job pretty well. Music is also very good. Overall is very solid, play it.
  6. Jun 19, 2012
    This is a very good game; I highly recommend it. Although it's not as fleshed out as Battle Networks 2 or 3 it is still a very unique stand-alone title that will have you occupied for hours of your time. However I must mark it down afew notches because it seems like it's missing a lot which the sequels addressed; most notably a "run" command.
  7. May 27, 2012
    The game that started it all. Was a great game.

#7 Most Discussed Game Boy Advance Game of 2001
#8 Most Shared Game Boy Advance Game of 2001

1. If you like Megaman, RPGs, Action, or Adventure games in the slightest, I highly recommend it.
  2. There's a lot more gameplay in MMBN than in most GBA games combined. Strategy/RPG fans will surely love it, and I think most other gamers will, too.
    Though its not the classic Mega Man we all know and love, it is a very good design with very little to dislike...other than the fact that this isn't a "true" Mega Man game.