Mega Man Zero 2 Game Boy Advance

• Release Date: Oct 14, 2003
8.6

1. DannyA.
    Oct 27, 2003
    This game is the best in the world. I have never seen a game like this Before!!!!!!!!
  2. ZEROMZ
    Nov 17, 2003
    I didn't give the first a 10 and I regretted it because I still played it. Then I played this one 10 times better than the first. I won't make the same scoring mistake again.
  3. [str33tNiNj4]
    Jan 17, 2004
    This game shines excellence in its every aspect. What Mega Man Zero 2 lacks in newer elements it makes up for in endless and fast-paced beat-em-up fun. However, the difficulty might discourage someone who hasn't played MMZ or someone who just doesn't play well. The game is naturally insane. But if you have what it takes, shoot. It's a game to be proud of.
  4. Jul 21, 2016
    The 2nd game is just as good as the 1st one and again doesn't disappoint at all. Mega Man Zero 2 is my 11th favorite GBA game of all time. Play this game now.
  5. BV
    Oct 27, 2003
    Good.
  6. Feb 16, 2013
    This is a very difficult, but very impressive and incredible game. The music and graphics are top notch, the game has fantastic presentation, and really great and inovative level design. The game is very difficult, but its that good difficulty which makes you wanna come back for more, and keep fighting and fighting until you beat it. The best in the megaman zero series, and one of myThis is a very difficult, but very impressive and incredible game. The music and graphics are top notch, the game has fantastic presentation, and really great and inovative level design. The game is very difficult, but its that good difficulty which makes you wanna come back for more, and keep fighting and fighting until you beat it. The best in the megaman zero series, and one of my personal favorite GBA games, of all time. Expand

#37 Most Discussed Game Boy Advance Game of 2003
#36 Most Shared Game Boy Advance Game of 2003

It doesn't play with the formula too much, which is both a good thing and a bad thing.
    To date, the Zero series has really become the gem in the series, with its incredibly fun gameplay, immersive backgrounds and storyline, and a hero who, in my opinion, is a lot cooler than Mega Man.
  3. The intense difficulty may turn some people off, but, otherwise, Mega Man Zero 2 is the kind of game that belongs in the collection of anyone who considers themselves an aficionado of action games.