Mega Man Zero 4 Game Boy Advance
  • Release Date: Oct 4, 2005
9.2

1. FrankW.
    Mar 28, 2006
    Awsome game Zero's game's are the best.
  2. DeshayJ.
    Jan 11, 2006
    I think this game is the best they ever made but I just hope Zero comes back on 5!
  3. MegamanfanX
    Oct 25, 2007
    Tha game's plot is perfectly excecuted, and gameplay is magnificent. the bosses and music are top-grade, and the new Zero Knuckle adds some thrill into the game. What bugs me is the easiness. What used to be the hardest game I own (Before I got into gaming.), is now possibly the easiest game ever, besides ZX.
  4. Oct 26, 2013
    Really good controls, great music and improved difficulty level combines to an amazing game. Even though the gameplay is amazing, it gets repetitive sometimes. But it's still an awesome game.

1. The Mega Man franchise strives ahead with the same solid and addictive gameplay, plus some added RPG elements and tweaks to please the fans.
  2. It looks incredible, sounds great, and plays beautifully...what's not to love? If you haven't yet tried out this excellent series, this is the best game to start on.
  3. This is a polished, dead-on addition to a franchise in which a sore thumb stands out.