Mortal Kombat Advance Game Boy Advance
  • Publisher: Midway
  • Release Date: Dec 12, 2001
2.3

1. Nov 7, 2011
    This is absolutely one of the worst games of all time. It is so darn hard that I can't win one single match on the easiest difficulty. Most things in the game do not function properly at all, especially some of the characters.
  2. Nov 7, 2011

1. The last thing about the gameplay I want to bring to your attention are the glitches that somehow got by undetected by the six testers listed in the credits. These range from projectiles colliding with your opponent but having no effect, to performing fatalities then having the game crash. With six testers on board, that's pathetic - did they even play the game before its release?
  2. The gameplay, the one thing that stood out most about the Mortal Kombat series, is flawed. I played with all of my favorites -- both Sub-Zeros, Kabal, Cyrax, Ermac, Sindel and Scorpion. Of those seven characters, six of them did not function properly at all.
  3. MK Advance may look GBA, but it plays GBC, and that's the killer. [Mar 2002, p.91]