8.3

1. NickyGameCore
    Jan 1, 2004
    I'm sorry, but this game really doesn't do IT for me... the graphics are blurry, only a couple of music tracks, no style points, short underground mode. All these things added up will get you to my point!
  2. GneisB.
    Dec 24, 2003
    I do't really like it, it may be lookin good, but it plays like shite. Also the sound is utter crapness. I think i'll just insert collin mcrae again.
  3. Jul 11, 2012
    This is the worst NFS I ever seen! Only it's musics are great, the others are nearly crap. Not bad (but not good) graphics, no physics, **** cars, bad controlling, almost always the same "tracks", no cops (why is it underground, hmm?), very irritating traffic, bad and cheating AI. This is the NFS:U.

#12 Most Discussed Game Boy Advance Game of 2003
#36 Most Shared Game Boy Advance Game of 2003

1. An impressive debut of the legendary racing series on the GBA, sporting good graphics and sound and some surprisingly deep gameplay. It does have a few faults, and while it's not as engaging as its console version, it would be hard for me not to recommend this game.
  2. AceGamez
    If you can get by the issues caused by the limitations of the GBA, Need For Speed: Underground offers a solid racing experience for any GBA owner and features more replayability than its direct competition, thanks to the highly customisable cars and varied races.
  3. A culmination of intelligent programming, good game design and fun. The game is a technical marvel that must not only be seen, but heard.