Need for Speed Underground Game Boy Advance

8.2

1. JosephG.
    Jan 2, 2004
    I wish the resolution could have been better, but I can forgive it cause it's the GBA. What I can't forgive is the awful sound track, which to this date is only one song and some really awful sound effects. And that is my two cents.
  2. Wongit
    May 16, 2004
    This game started out great but gradually got repetitive and slightly annoying. The graphics are good but sometimes you cant see the cars ahead of you and that really does suck when your winning a race and you hit something you couldnt see until the last minute. Music is the one of the best for GBA but the screaching of the tires sucks. Its an okay game cuz of customizations, get it used.
  3. Eddie
    Dec 24, 2003
    I don't know why everybody gives this game such high grades. The cars looks very good, but the background graphics are verry blurry. Super mario kart looks a lot better than this game. The gameplay is ok, but not great. Overall a very average game.
  4. Doombringer
    Apr 14, 2004
    lol ever tried v rally 3 gba? looks a lot better and you can actually SEE where your driving lol.

#12 Most Discussed Game Boy Advance Game of 2003

1. An impressive debut of the legendary racing series on the GBA, sporting good graphics and sound and some surprisingly deep gameplay. It does have a few faults, and while it's not as engaging as its console version, it would be hard for me not to recommend this game.
  2. AceGamez
    If you can get by the issues caused by the limitations of the GBA, Need For Speed: Underground offers a solid racing experience for any GBA owner and features more replayability than its direct competition, thanks to the highly customisable cars and varied races.
  3. A culmination of intelligent programming, good game design and fun. The game is a technical marvel that must not only be seen, but heard.