Payback Game Boy Advance

1. Latexslut
    Nov 7, 2004
    This an amazing game. I've seen the Trailers and the other movies and it looks great. It makes me horny just thinking about it. [Ed: huh?]
  2. PeterT.
    Oct 27, 2004
    I love it. And I also played it on Mac and Amiga. The game is great on every system.
  3. ChrisW.
    Dec 9, 2004
    Absoulutely excellent! Brilliant 3D graphics with surprisingly good frame-rates. The scale is emormous - 3 huge cities and a few other maps for rampage mode. I love it - the 'splodes are awesome and there's plenty of high spped action! An absolute must-have.
  4. DejanM.
    Nov 19, 2004
    Wow, this is a super game!!!!
  5. Err
    Dec 7, 2004
    Absolutely amazing, had one of the most advanced 3D graphics on the GBA. Fantastic gameplay, way nicer as GTAA. This game is huge, with lively cities sprawling with pedestrians, cars, cops and violence. An absolute must-have.
  6. Lew
    Feb 19, 2005
    Awesome game!!! My friend showed it to me and i love it. Rampage mode rules and the maps are huge.

1. With a bit more humour behind it and some slightly more adventurous mission design, Payback could have been a must-have. As it is, it's a perfectly enjoyable way to spend a few hours and it certainly does a decent enough job of emulating "Grand Theft Auto's" media-baiting exterior.
  2. The camera can be gotten used to, but in all honesty, the fact that you have to get used to it is a real downer.
  3. The wanton violence, the messy deaths, it has a level of fun for those mature enough to handle it, but the staying power of this title just isn't here. There's a couple of hours of play in there, but not much more.