Phantasy Star Collection Game Boy Advance

• Publisher: THQ
  • Release Date: Nov 24, 2002
8.1

1. Jul 28, 2013
    These faithful ports feature re-sized graphics and direct emulation, yet lack simple fixes that may have resolved issues still haunting the series- particularly the defense bug in Phantasy Star 1.
  2. BelamyB.
    Aug 23, 2005
    It's so fun! Get it right away if you like RPG's!
  3. BillG.
    Apr 24, 2004
    I hated this stupid game.
  4. BonePony
    Mar 13, 2004
    I don't own a GBA, but almost bought one immediately when I heard about this. The original PS is, in my opinion, simply the best game ever. I started saving my money months before the second ever came out -- and it was one of the best games of the 16-bit generation, without a doubt. The third was a bit of a let down, but even without it on the same cartridge, you're getting a I don't own a GBA, but almost bought one immediately when I heard about this. The original PS is, in my opinion, simply the best game ever. I started saving my money months before the second ever came out -- and it was one of the best games of the 16-bit generation, without a doubt. The third was a bit of a let down, but even without it on the same cartridge, you're getting a major deal if you buy this game. I may be totally insane, but as I recall, PS 2 cost me close to $90 when it came out! Collapse

1. These are fantastic (albeit amazingly difficult) games that every RPG should experience. [Feb 2003, p.75]
  2. This is a package filled with value and historic charm, but viewed devoid of nostalgic mist, the earliest installments of the series feel little more than average. [March 2003, p.106]
  3. But those of you with Zelda on the mind best ferret off elsewhere - this is a very different sort of Link To The Past.