Sonic Advance 3 Game Boy Advance

• Release Date: Jun 7, 2004
8.4

1. Hope1
    May 27, 2004
    Yes new ideas like team play, three acts before boss, collect chao in each zone to enter the special stage (Which is much easier than sa2 so don't worry)...But still it's not fast and not enjoyable as sa2! In addition to the level design that adds a whole new frustration level because of enemeis and spikes placed! Nope Sega...I don't like this..go back and make another sa2!
  2. JadeL.
    Jul 14, 2004
    I got this game 3 days ago in GAME in Ireland, and I have completed it. Already? The levels are way too easy (but enjoyable I might add) knowing this because I have been a Sonic fan all my life. what really annoys me about this game is the locations of the chao (It is SO hard to find them all, its only lucky if you find 1.) But overall this game is enjoyable.
  3. Nov 24, 2015
    I love that this game has more to offer to you than any of the other games. I disliked the idea of a forced partner system, and wish that it could be both, so you don't get screwed over by the other partner. Also, the chaos emerald system is bad. Not as bad as Sonic Advance 2, but still bad.

#11 Most Discussed Game Boy Advance Game of 2004
#10 Most Shared Game Boy Advance Game of 2004

1. Weekly Famitsu
    8 / 7 / 7 / 8 - 30 silver [Vol 810; 25 June 2004]
  2. AceGamez
    They've tweaked and improved the gameplay considerably, included two fantastic multiplayer games and wrapped it all up in a beautifully drawn and dynamic sounding environment.
  3. GMR Magazine
    It can be a little too difficult at times, especially when trying to make finicky jumps on a small screen while, for example, riding a bus. But the balancing issues are confined mostly to the bosses. [Aug 2004, p.91]