Sonic Battle Game Boy Advance

• Release Date: Jan 5, 2004
8.3

1. JeffB.
    Apr 6, 2004
    Screw plot and Theme, all I wanted to do in this game was kick some shit out of people with emerl. Like other GBa sonic games, this one had little plot. The fighting is fun, and the graphics are decent, I didn't like how emerl died in the end, it was also hard to gain experience, but once you got good there was no stopping you.
  2. KameronS.
    Feb 15, 2004
    This game rocks!!! one more thing. Clarke Middle School Is AWESOME!!!!
  3. MarkB.
    Jan 16, 2004
    I think a lot of reviewers were unfair to this game. The plot is excellent, and all the characters are shown how they really are. Sonic is over-confident, tails is shy, knuckles just wants to fight, etc. Plus, some very good voice clips are sprinkled in the game. I think its good, and my main complaint is that training emerl can take a lot of training.
  4. Oct 29, 2013
    AI's a moron.
    Everything else is great.

150 characters? Really?
  5. Nov 8, 2013
    This game is far better than Sonic the Fighters. I like this game a lot, with many skills that Emerl can use, 10 characters to fight with, and multiplayer fun. This game can go well with your Sonic Advance Collection.
  6. Aug 4, 2016
    This game aged very well and has addicting gameplay and simple storyline. The game is one of the best fighting games to be on the gameboy advance for sure.
  7. Oct 3, 2016
    one of the best sonic games ever you can play as sonic tails knuckles shadow rouge amy cream emerl chaos or gamma and beat the crap out of your opponents i enjoy this game immensely and play it a lot

#15 Most Discussed Game Boy Advance Game of 2004

1. Weekly Famitsu
    7 / 7 / 7 / 7 - 28 [Vol 782]
  2. AceGamez
    A charming game with a riveting plot and, most of all, a fun and challenging engine at heart.
  3. Won’t last long as a single player game - combat’s a little simple and the gameplay modes on offer are just too dry to provide any lasting entertainment.