Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over Game Boy Advance
7.7

1. Nov 23, 2014
    It astounds me that this game managed to be so much better than the PC game of the same name. This isn't a game for hardcore gamers, trust me. However this offered a lot more depth than I expected in a tie in of a bad movie. There's a bevy of stage types. These range from classic platforming, a 2D racing section, a non-linear robot fighting level, and lava surfing. They were each fun inIt astounds me that this game managed to be so much better than the PC game of the same name. This isn't a game for hardcore gamers, trust me. However this offered a lot more depth than I expected in a tie in of a bad movie. There's a bevy of stage types. These range from classic platforming, a 2D racing section, a non-linear robot fighting level, and lava surfing. They were each fun in there own way. It's short, but a suprisingly fun ride for a kid. Expand

1. It's fun to play and should appeal strongly to anyone who adores the Spy Kids 3-D movie, but it doesn't compare to some of the deeper, more full-featured action games that are available for the GBA.
  2. The biggest downside here is in the game length, and most gamers will be able to run through it probably in a matter of 1 – 2 hours.
  3. Lacking the sophistication of the Spy Kids films, the GBA adaptation of Spy Kids films, the GBA adaptation of Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over is a side-scrolling platformer with cartoonish graphics and a variety of play styles. [Sept 2003, p.137]