Super Monkey Ball Jr.

• Publisher: THQ
  • Release Date: Nov 19, 2002
8.5

1. Jul 27, 2016
    THQ made this? Wow. This game is just like the Gamecube games but on the Gameboy Advance! This game has amazing gameplay, easy and hard levels, and its portable!
  2. MichaelR.
    Mar 19, 2003
    This game is the best gba one to date. I think its a brilliant game!!!!!!
  3. KyleB.
    Jun 19, 2003
    A monkey in a ball? GENIUS!!!
  4. Uter
    Mar 25, 2004
    I'd give it a 10/10 had I not played the GC version (which is superior for obvious reasons). It's really an outstanding gba game.
  5. Apr 4, 2011
    This game is fun but super monkey ball 3d is alot better because of the graphics that nintendo putted in which is nice for the whole world plus i like worlds one two three four five six seven eight and nine and ten that is cool even when getting lots and lots of bananas
  6. Jun 27, 2016
    This game is nearly (maybe) a masterpiece. First, this game is really fun. But some stages are way too difficult like Expert Floor 19 where you must run up really steep bottoms and tops of the platforms. Overall. it's an amazing and fun game with some akward controls and no depth perception. That's why my final rating for this game, is 8/10.
  7. Sep 16, 2017
    When I bought this game I didn't think much of it. How can Super Monkey Ball do well on a handheld? Well this game showed me on any console Super Monkey Ball is great. The game is limited but fun. Wanna play this game on the plane and scream out loud cause you can't finish a level? Well now you can!

#17 Most Discussed Game Boy Advance Game of 2002
#12 Most Shared Game Boy Advance Game of 2002

1. While it's essentially "Marble Madness" with better graphics and a few twists in the game design, it feels much more than that.
  2. Nintendo Power