Tales of Phantasia Game Boy Advance
7.7

1. Stoo
    Aug 18, 2007
    Even after playing Tales of Symphonia first, I found that this game more than stood up. Enjoyable for almost every one of the 50-odd hours it took me to finish it properly.
  2. ......
    May 13, 2007
    Okay, first of all, ToP is a GREAT game. It's a challenge and fun for RPG gamers. The storyline's good too, so nobody can insult that!
  3. Anda
    Oct 4, 2006
    The best game ever played I don't know y the ppl think it has bad controls this game is only for pros man.
  4. LeoO.
    Jul 1, 2006
    Phantasia is an exciting challenge and a different step from the direction of a lot of other RPGS take, while not the most recognized it definately gets points for originality!
  5. JohnnyD.
    Apr 26, 2006
    once a classik now nohting moore than a descent rpg with bad controlls.

1. It provides an experience that is simultaneously old school and fresh feeling, making it an easy recommendation for fans of the genre.
  2. Tales of Phantasia is a solid RPG. It doesn't have the story chops of the last classic to hit GBA - Final Fantasy IV did a much better job of making its cast and its quest worth caring about.
  3. This is a game that makes our GBA a Super Nintendo: and one with a decent d-pad, battery life and scratch-free screen that doesn't need us to fiddle with firmware and dally with grey-hued legality to enjoy.