The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius vs. Jimmy Negatron Game Boy Advance

tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. AnthonyC.
    Mar 17, 2003
    Very frustrating. THQ needs to start making esier games based on Nickelodeon shows.
  2. Mar 26, 2015
    This game... oh my, this game... I have a deep and bitter loathing for this game. This is one of the games I recall from my childhood whose mediocrity is unparalleled in my mind. This game is on the same level as Glover to me, but far less creative and masochistically lovable. The visuals are actually rather pleasant for a GBA title, but the gameplay is absolutely horrific. MessyThis game... oh my, this game... I have a deep and bitter loathing for this game. This is one of the games I recall from my childhood whose mediocrity is unparalleled in my mind. This game is on the same level as Glover to me, but far less creative and masochistically lovable. The visuals are actually rather pleasant for a GBA title, but the gameplay is absolutely horrific. Messy platforming controls, tank-like turning controls, and enemies everywhere who refuse to die. You have a gun. You can shoot them. They just... take so many shots... And there is literally ammo nowhere. Luckily, your little laser pea shooter can recharge at a nauseatingly slow pace, up to about two shots. And yes, it IS your only method of killing things, and you DO need to kill things, CONSTANTLY.

The one thing that brings me solace about this horribly unbearable game is that there really aren't many reviews of it here, so it would seem that time has mostly forgotten it - as it should.

1. While the designers of this game evidently took a lot of time on it as evidenced by the rich details, the gameplay itself just isn't very fun.
    The horrible design issues can be somewhat overlooked if you absolutely had to play the game (say, if your grandmother bought you the game for an A on your report card or whatever), and if you can withstand a whole bunch of annoying enemy collisions during the game.
  3. Nintendo Power