The Hobbit Game Boy Advance
9.2

1. Dec 13, 2012
    The Hobbit is one of the best games for the GBA. In my personal opinion it is very underrated. It controls well has good game play. The art direction is distinct. There are upgrades and collectibles and a variety of weapons/tools and environmental interaction. It follows the story really faithfully. If you have a GBA or DS get this game it is well worth it!
  2. Dec 20, 2013
    The Hobbit game for GameBoy Advance is really great. I don't know why the reviews are bad for this game. I really enjoyed when I played it. Nice graphics, music, controls etc.

1. For children the Hobbit offers hours of fun with easy to learn controls and simple puzzles, as for adults the game can become slightly condescending with its simplicity.
  2. An entertaining day, and a day in which you'll learn the full story of The Hobbit. But still, just a day. It needed to be much longer, and much far more difficult. [Advance]
  3. Reluctant hero Bilbo Baggins is slow to swing his walking stick, making battles more difficult than they should be, but the overall game play and control are very solid. [Dec 2003, p.150]