The Hobbit Game Boy Advance

8.3

1. BrandonS.
    Feb 3, 2004
    A very enjoyable game with simple-to-master controls and the quotes from the book are perfect for the gameplay.
  2. ErinA.
    Mar 7, 2004
    I can't figure out some things, maybe cuz I'm a girl... but anywho, it's a good game.
  3. Dec 13, 2012
    The Hobbit is one of the best games for the GBA. In my personal opinion it is very underrated. It controls well has good game play. The art direction is distinct. There are upgrades and collectibles and a variety of weapons/tools and environmental interaction. It follows the story really faithfully. If you have a GBA or DS get this game it is well worth it!
  4. BobbyB.
    Mar 20, 2004
    I like it.
  5. MaxX.
    Aug 10, 2004
    Really fun.
  6. Bill
    Feb 2, 2004
    It is an easy and fun game for any gamer.
  7. MikeClaus
    Apr 24, 2004
    its wicked only i can't get past the bit in the fortress of the elves (wot do u do after leting the dwarves go down the trap door please someone help me)
  8. BobS.
    Jun 17, 2004
    I liked this game but i can't get past the part where u r in Dale! send me help or something!!! PLEASE!
  9. BILBOBAGGINS
    Sep 26, 2004
    GREAT!
  10. JulianK.
    Mar 26, 2004
    The hobbity is a great game and is one of the best gba games i have.
  11. Hobbit
    Dec 25, 2003
    This is a great game, but it kinda is hard ta get past the misty mt. I would deeply appreciate it if someone would tell me the path that is tooken to get past it, or give a name of a web site that has a walkthrough for the hobbit. Thanx, Hobbit.
  12. Dec 20, 2013
    The Hobbit game for GameBoy Advance is really great. I don't know why the reviews are bad for this game. I really enjoyed when I played it. Nice graphics, music, controls etc.

1. For children the Hobbit offers hours of fun with easy to learn controls and simple puzzles, as for adults the game can become slightly condescending with its simplicity.
  2. An entertaining day, and a day in which you'll learn the full story of The Hobbit. But still, just a day. It needed to be much longer, and much far more difficult. [Advance]
  3. Nintendo Power
    Reluctant hero Bilbo Baggins is slow to swing his walking stick, making battles more difficult than they should be, but the overall game play and control are very solid. [Dec 2003, p.150]