The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap Game Boy Advance

8.9

1. KDog
    Nov 26, 2004
    I have the retail version of the game from Japan. I'm sorry, but this game is very disappointing. It's short, uncomplicated, and overall not what people expect from the Zelda series. Here's my rating breakdown: Music - 10/10 - amazing Animation - 8/10 - very good Gameplay - 4/10 - nothing new, not difficult Challenge - 1/10 - very easy, no real puzzles Replayablility - 2/10 I have the retail version of the game from Japan. I'm sorry, but this game is very disappointing. It's short, uncomplicated, and overall not what people expect from the Zelda series. Here's my rating breakdown: Music - 10/10 - amazing Animation - 8/10 - very good Gameplay - 4/10 - nothing new, not difficult Challenge - 1/10 - very easy, no real puzzles Replayablility - 2/10 - Not much to replay Secrets - 3/10 - Secrets do nothing useful! Just an aside from the game. Overall: 3/10 - too short, no challenge, worthless secrets. I beat the game in under FOUR HOURS! I was horribly disappointed. Stick to Oracle of Ages or Oracle of Seasons for GBC. Expand
  2. Sep 25, 2014
    I didn't enjoy this game one bit. The story is very forgettable which makes the game as a whole rather forgettable. The dungeons and overworld feel very constricted, and the sidequests were pretty terrible as well. This is such a disappointment for the Legend of Zelda franchise.

#1 Most Discussed Game Boy Advance Game of 2005
#2 Most Shared Game Boy Advance Game of 2005

1. The game may be short by the franchise's standards, but every minute of it is breathtaking.
    Thankfully, longevity hasn't been sacrificed for the sake of beauty: the main quest alone will take the average gamer a minimum of fifteen hours and that's without spending a single moment delving into the fabulous subquests, which will double, even triple that time...A stunning and wondrous game.
  3. GMR Magazine
    Outside of a slightly boring midgame stretch in which you're tracking down overdue library books (no, really) and an overly tough final boss, this is a flawless portable adventure. [Feb 2005, p.91]