The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring Game Boy Advance

6.0

1. JohnR.
    Feb 13, 2004
    Great following of the story line decent graphics(especially for an RPG) but the fighting and glitches dont make it special.
  2. SeanH.
    Dec 28, 2002
    I cannot seem to plant the willow withies in the old forest. can you tell me why?
  3. J.Palm
    Nov 9, 2002
    It is sad that such a good movie has such a bad game.
  4. Mr.Bob
    Jan 7, 2004
    This game sucked in every way. It was a complete waste of time and money. Can you tell me why their faces were green? It's glitchy and the worst game I've ever played.
  5. ZepplinCow
    Jan 3, 2003
    It does one of the best jobs I've ever seen of setting low goals, then constantly failing to meet them. Hockey puck, anyone?
  6. G.G.
    Mar 14, 2003
    This game rocks! But is not as good as the Lord of the Rings Two Towers and the fighting stinks!
  7. KyleM.
    Jun 8, 2003
    I am a huge fan of LOTR. This game was awesome! The people who said graphics and display is terrible are wrong. The only thing wrong was the glitches. Bilbo never gave me the Mithrill Armor. So then I quit and my game was gone!
  8. EdM.
    Apr 14, 2003
    This is a great game although i can't find th willow withies in the old forest. for gods sake it isnt mad of the film its from the book "j.palm". havnt u read it or r u illiterate?
  9. Masterchief
    Dec 21, 2006
    The worst game i ever played has about a thousand glitches.

1. It ain't particularly exciting, but it ain't exactly bad, either. [Dec 2002, p.272]
  2. While LOTR hits a lot of highs, the overall quest and gameplay are just a little better than average. It's a strong rental. [Spring 2003, p.40]
    Then there's the TERRIBLE fight sequences -- the book's magic may not be as flashy and constant as a Final Fantasy game, but at least the hack-and-slash could have been more engrossing.