Tomb Raider: The Prophecy Game Boy Advance

• Release Date: Nov 12, 2002
8.8

1. RacheleT.
    Feb 22, 2003
    I am still on the 10th level...but enjoying it. I like the puzzle aspect of the game but would enjoy it more if I could save halfway through the level.
  2. KiaC.
    Apr 12, 2003
    I haven't finished it yet but it is a challenge so far.
  3. LazP.
    May 8, 2003
    This game rocks...nice graphics and playabilty...Very good!!!
  4. GregJ.
    Dec 19, 2002
    Game has 9 point rating graphics the game play is average but this game has the same role as the original which makes it fun....
  5. Apr 20, 2013
    Tomb raider the prophecy is a decent game though it is nowhere near perfect. The game looks great for the gameboy advance. Ubisoft were were trying to go for a 3D effect an i believe the did as well as the could. Though the areas can blend in sometimes which is incredibly annoying. The game can be fun at points but for most of the game you are just pulling levers to turn of fire orTomb raider the prophecy is a decent game though it is nowhere near perfect. The game looks great for the gameboy advance. Ubisoft were were trying to go for a 3D effect an i believe the did as well as the could. Though the areas can blend in sometimes which is incredibly annoying. The game can be fun at points but for most of the game you are just pulling levers to turn of fire or something like that. It can be incredibly boring. The games sound is decent. But story is almost non existent though i can excuse this as it is a GBA game. Overall it is alright but does not compare to TOMB RAIDER GBC and Tomb raider curse of the sword on GBC. Unfortunately this game was Lara's last handheld exclusive. They shall be missed Expand

#24 Most Discussed Game Boy Advance Game of 2002

1. It does its job reasonably well, but blandness abounds, and the whole thing just looks like it's been rushed out to fulfil a contractual obligation, rather than a labour of love.
  2. A totally underwhelming experience.
  3. Games Master UK
    It just shows that they've done such a good job of the "Legend" that the sight of the credits rolling up the screen made our hearts sink - we want more and we want it NOW. [May 2006, p.48]