7.6

Feb 10, 2003
    This game is the best it is on e of my most favort games If Im board I juest wip my game boy out and start grinding the ralles.
  2. MannyC.
    Feb 17, 2004
    I have this game and it's awesome. I got it for my birthday a long time ago and I'm still playing it!
  3. bs
    Oct 23, 2002
    un controlable due to bad carmera angles with stuff always blocking the way... If I can't even play the d*** thing yo get a zero!! Is it to much to F****** ask to have a game thats great with graphics and fun to play!!!
  4. JanP.
    Feb 19, 2003
    Great graphics, sound gameplay and lots of things to get. Very challenging and fun from the start. What more could one wish from a gba game? Also cheaper then THPS 4.

1. Balanced and refined with plenty of time having been devoted to the game mechanics and design everything is just immensely enjoyable.
  2. It's amazing how they managed to cram Tony Hawk into a cartridge, while keeping the essence of the game true to the console version. [Feb 2003, p.97]
    The game is tighter, longer, and more challenging than its predecessor, with more elements to enjoy, both in single and multiplayer modes.