Ultimate Arcade Games Game Boy Advance

9.2

1. MikeyD.
    Nov 3, 2005
    At less than $1.75 per game, you can't go wrong with this purchase - - and that includes over 100 mini-games they call "Challenges" for free. The game even saves the top 5 high scores for each game with your initials or nickname. Even the "2 in 1" and "5 in 1" compilations don't do that.
  2. DanielS.
    Oct 26, 2005
    No complaints with any of the games. They all are entertaining. The separate 120 challenges really extend the playing life of the game.
  3. MikeS.
    Sep 14, 2005
    Graphics could be better in places, but the game is heaps of fun and keeps surprising. Heaps of gameplay, the challenges are wicked fun!
  4. SuzukeM.
    Nov 3, 2005
    Lots of games and unlockables, great gameplay with smart improvements over the original concepts while retaining the old-school feeling and fun, really good graphics, sounds, and musics that make good use of the power of the machine... This one is the best compilation game ever released on GBA, and a great game in itself, packed with what every gamer is looking for: lots of fun. Highly Lots of games and unlockables, great gameplay with smart improvements over the original concepts while retaining the old-school feeling and fun, really good graphics, sounds, and musics that make good use of the power of the machine... This one is the best compilation game ever released on GBA, and a great game in itself, packed with what every gamer is looking for: lots of fun. Highly recommended! Expand
  5. D.Myers
    Oct 27, 2005
    Fun to pick up and play when you just need a break. Love the coins and challenges.
  6. JeremyM.
    Oct 27, 2005
    I agree with those other guys opinions except I think that it deserves a 10 rating for the huge amount of games and extra challenges that you get in a single affordable product. More games should be made like this one so you can actually keep playing them for months rather than for just a few days.
  7. RogerB.
    Oct 29, 2005
    For 20$ an amazing value - 12 games, 120 challenges, stat tracking, cool sound, old school gameplay - might be the best value in a gba game ever!
  8. KurtisG.
    Oct 31, 2005
    this game rocks!, one of the best compilations of which I have played, more often than not smells like a good quality game and that's great:) all game aspects are sufficiently correct and those a lot of gameplay hours is a point to be grateful! the game doesn't have a great personality but it's good stuff which you will kill a lot of your time, I recommend it:) in my this game rocks!, one of the best compilations of which I have played, more often than not smells like a good quality game and that's great:) all game aspects are sufficiently correct and those a lot of gameplay hours is a point to be grateful! the game doesn't have a great personality but it's good stuff which you will kill a lot of your time, I recommend it:) in my opinion this game is one of the best of those many-in-one games from out there, I love some of the included games, as with some more work these games could have been released standalone!!. The only thing to note is that the game doesn't look too consistent, I mean that some things don't look familiar among each one, due to the quantity and diversity of the more than 10 included games I suppose. I love the title in general, try not to have left without one!;) Expand
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. This is a good choice for children who may not be familiar with the fundamentals, but other arcade collections have more style.
    Better versions of these same games can be found on Shockwave.com, and even a budget price tag can't justify Ultimate Arcade Games as a worthy purchase.