Ultimate Spider-Man Game Boy Advance

1. BalazsF.
    Apr 12, 2006
    The best fun I had on the GBA for a year at least. I think the web slinging works just so much better in this sidecrolling version than in 3D. And the different gameplay of Venom and Spider-man really varies the levels.
  2. CedW.
    Oct 14, 2005
    Fun but dulls compared to the consule vresions but should still be played and enjoyed i did.
  3. JackW.
    Oct 14, 2005
    it was not that exactly as i expected, and it is not very much fun. But it's worth to be played.
  4. JermaineT.
    Feb 26, 2006
    this games is on my top list of games in my room.
  5. Apr 18, 2012
    I picked this game up the week of release and since then, I've played it over 12 times. It is a very fun sidescrolling action game for the GBA, and the story is well written. The dynamic of playing as both Spider-Man and Venom is interesting as well. This is a great game and should be a part of any Spidey fan's collection

1. Some areas can be moderately to excessively aggravating which can bring down the amusement value of the title, especially for the younger audiences I would imagine.
  2. Nintendo Power
    The game is a s good as its GBA predecessors, but it doesn't stand out in any significant way. [Dec 2005, p.111]
  3. The fighting becomes repetitive incredibly quickly, and after you've beaten the game, it can be put on the shelf with most GBA games as it has little to no replay value.