Ultimate Spider-Man Game Boy Advance
7.5

1. Sep 3, 2011
    Platforms and bosses it's a classic use for many games, but Ultimate Spider Man messed up everything it offered. To a boring,unmemorable moments, weak sensation makes the wall crawling man fall from a building and smash in the ground with almost every part of his body destroyed. I don't know if he will recover, maybe next time spidey .
  2. Apr 18, 2012
    I picked this game up the week of release and since then, I've played it over 12 times. It is a very fun sidescrolling action game for the GBA, and the story is well written. The dynamic of playing as both Spider-Man and Venom is interesting as well. This is a great game and should be a part of any Spidey fan's collection

1. Some areas can be moderately to excessively aggravating which can bring down the amusement value of the title, especially for the younger audiences I would imagine.
  2. The game is a s good as its GBA predecessors, but it doesn't stand out in any significant way. [Dec 2005, p.111]
  3. The fighting becomes repetitive incredibly quickly, and after you've beaten the game, it can be put on the shelf with most GBA games as it has little to no replay value.