WarioWare: Twisted! Game Boy Advance

9.0

1. AbeT.
    Jun 28, 2005
    I hated this game man!!!!!
    Jun 20, 2005
    Who the @#$% gives a crap about the gyro sensor being a gimmick?!! This is a truly innovative game that makes even WWare Touched look like crap. You shall buy this this and have a gauranteed kickass hell of a great time.
  3. Squall
    Sep 8, 2005
    Perfection...
  4. Fuzzy
    Aug 4, 2006
    A break from the ultra-violent games that i have to admit are pretty fun sometimes, this game is good, clean, and extremely intuitive fun.
  5. AB
    May 24, 2005
    The WarioWare series has always been amazing, but Twisted! could be the best yet. The amount of fun to be had is unbelievable, and there's just something addictive about spinning the GBA around. Along with Katamari Damacy, WarioWare is one of the weirdest series of games I've ever played, and I wouldn't want it to change.
  6. MatthewM.
    Jun 28, 2005
    Clearly one of the best Games on GBA in a very long time... Many say the gyro is a gimmick, I say you really need to actually play the game before you judge it... Kicks the S**t out of any other game this year.
  7. H.D.
    Jul 24, 2005
    This is insane!!!!!!!! And one of the best games I've ever played. Yay insanity!
  8. MP83
    Aug 9, 2005
    Excellent!! As Wario would put it. x) Great and innoative game. Definitely best of all WarioWare games -- including the newest DS title: WarioWare Touched! Only Nintendo could create something like this. =)
  9. AndrewG.
    Dec 17, 2006
    I hadn't even heard of Warioware until a couple weeks ago when I was looking for new games coming out for the Wii. Just reading the concept behind Warioware got me hooked. I showed my roommate some videos and she got hooked. She told one of her co-workers about it, and he said that he had Warioware Twisted!, and so I was able to borrow it. Now, while I have a Wii, all I do is play I hadn't even heard of Warioware until a couple weeks ago when I was looking for new games coming out for the Wii. Just reading the concept behind Warioware got me hooked. I showed my roommate some videos and she got hooked. She told one of her co-workers about it, and he said that he had Warioware Twisted!, and so I was able to borrow it. Now, while I have a Wii, all I do is play Warioware Twisted!. This is a brilliant game concept, and I would probably love it in all its forms, but the twisting is fantastic. I especially love some of the chaotic stages where you have to spin the gameboy around 360, or even more. Basically, I can't wait for Warioware: Smooth Moves. Expand
  10. JustinC.
    May 13, 2005
    This game is so.... AWESOME!!!!!!
  11. X-iDuexN/A
    Nov 17, 2006
    I've loved all Wario Ware games and this one keeps the fun coming!
  12. Dec 17, 2010
    WarioWare: Twisted! is a classic WarioWare game with an amazing feature. The gyro sensor made the game play feel advanced and new. Spinning my Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP for movement was a fresh idea that totally got pulled off by Nintendo. WarioWare: Twisted is still today a special game considering Nintendo hasn't made a handheld console with a gyro sensor. It truly is an alien gameWarioWare: Twisted! is a classic WarioWare game with an amazing feature. The gyro sensor made the game play feel advanced and new. Spinning my Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP for movement was a fresh idea that totally got pulled off by Nintendo. WarioWare: Twisted is still today a special game considering Nintendo hasn't made a handheld console with a gyro sensor. It truly is an alien game that is highly replayable. Expand
  13. Jan 31, 2015
    WarioWare Twisted is a spinning success! The gameplay works great with the motion censor cartridge and microgames have never been this fun. A true Gameboy classic.
  14. Aug 7, 2016
    "WarioWare: Twisted!" even keeps its fun from the first game that inspired a game like this. There's even 10 more microgames to chose from compared to its successful predecessor.

#6 Most Discussed Game Boy Advance Game of 2005
#9 Most Shared Game Boy Advance Game of 2005

It's worth mentioning that WarioWare: Twisted is best on the original Game Boy Advance because of its one-piece architecture, but you won't be disappointed regardless of which Nintendo handheld you play it on.
  2. In many senses WarioWare Twisted is utterly unique, brilliantly implemented and full of surprises. As GBA purchases go, the recommendation comes no higher than this.
  3. games(TM)
    Where "Touched" lost some of the series' momentum by pigeon-holing its games into various styles, Twisted! literally swings it back in a positive direction... This isn't just a videogame; it's a tactile test of skill and balance that genuinely challenges more than just your reflexes. [May 2005, p.98]